Ok, im going to go for a quick replacement guitar for now while i save for something more expensive can you guys let me know which would be your suggestion on what to get for these 2 price ranges (which to buy now and which to save for)

Guitar $500-:
Guitar $500+:

Criteria:
*Left Handed
*Flying V (Pointed Tips)
*SG
*Not Strat Style (Pointed strat is ok)
*Possible Les Paul but meh
*Black Colouring (not a must, but preffered)

thanks
Loving the Love/Hate 80s Metal at its best!
They make the Epiphone G400 in lefty And its fairly cheap
Does it offend you, yeah?
For a $500+ guitar I wholeheartedly recommend a Carvin. I haven't tried one of their V's, but all the guitars are available left handed, IMO they make the best superstrats, and for the price no other brand comes anywhere close to the playability and quality.
Quote by stratman7
For a $500+ guitar I wholeheartedly recommend a Carvin. I haven't tried one of their V's, but all the guitars are available left handed, IMO they make the best superstrats, and for the price no other brand comes anywhere close to the playability and quality.

i had a look on their site, they only seem to make those randy rhodes Vs which i cant stand

Quote by Hotpress
They make the Epiphone G400 in lefty And its fairly cheap

i know, i was thinking of a G310, but apparently they are bed quality
Hey man I'm a lefty too.And i have a black epiphone sg and its great.but i would reccommend any jackson lefty guitar.it took my playing to the next level
Quote by metallicaM.O.P.
Hey man I'm a lefty too.And i have a black epiphone sg and its great.but i would reccommend any jackson lefty guitar.it took my playing to the next level

id like a jackson, but no king V leftys
Quote by Walkid
*cough*death to all RRs*cough* Death i say*cough*

Have you had a bad experience with a JS30RR at some point in your life or something?
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
Quote by leftyace
Have you had a bad experience with a JS30RR at some point in your life or something?

the reason i like Vs and Sgs is because of symmetry!

a RR is like a flying V with a small d**k that doesnt fit in with the real Vs
The Alexi 200 looks nice, but I've never played one so I'm not sure...but the price is right
Lefties Unite!