Why not?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Because.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
post-punk, shoegaze, psychedelic rock, avant-garde jazz, fusion, pop, post-hardcore, etc...

you have all those genres to choose from, a lack of elitism and bias included, yet people look to metal.
It's called opinion. Subjectivity. Some enjoy it, some don't. It's not like people analyse the pros and cons of music to make an informed decision, because if they did, there would be no Enter Shikari fans in the world.

Also, elitism and bias isn't exclesive to metal. I've seen plenty of it from fans of other genres.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
the problem with metal is it's hard to come by someone who likes metal but that doesn't make a statement about it...

band t-shirts, long hair, bald, studs, black clothing, devil horns, fear of looking like a "n00b" or "gay" for showing interests in other genres that do not use the subjects of gore, death, futurism and other types of fantasy for lyrical content.

music is an art and metal is killing the art.
Because many people enjoy playing and listening to the music that the genre holds, and often the culture that surrounds it.
The playground of the world
don't like it? then don't post here
why is that concept so hard for people to understand
My sig is better than yours