How would one tap something like

HH HH HH HH HH HH HH HH HH HH HH HH HH HH HH HH
|-------------------------------------------------|---------------------------------|
|-058-058-058-058-058-058-058-058-|-047-047-047-047-047-047-047-047-|
|-------------------------------------------------|---------------------------------|

taken from am i evil, it looks a bit messed up, but would i have to pick the string open hammer on 5 hammer on 8? i was never really sure
or you might be able to pull off to the open string depending on how fast the tempo is
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Quote by bellamy_morello
or you might be able to pull off to the open string depending on how fast the tempo is

Why depending on the tempo? Are you saying you have to play a pull-off at a certain speed?!
It's called hammering on. I suppose if you want to be PC everything you do that isn't picked is tapping but in general taping refers to your right hand.
Quote by NecroMaster
Then what is two hand tapping? lol

No such thing. Unless you count anything done with hammer ons and pull offs as tapping .
Quote by griffRG7321
No such thing. Unless you count anything done with hammer ons and pull offs as tapping .

No. Two handed tapping is generally using the two hands to play two parts of music independantly like 8 finger tapping for classical music pieces designed for a piano.
One handed tapping is what most think of when they think of tapping. It still uses both hands to play, but it's EVH type stuff.
With our lives based on the hope for salvation
The humanist paradigm is nothing but a charade
Condemned to inertia: a passive race
We wait and contemplate