NON-MEDICAL PURPOSES OR REFERENCES ONLY.

Quick description:
Behavioral disorder characterized by extreme expressions of anger, often to the point of uncontrollable rage, that are disproportionate to the situation at hand.
Occurrence of discrete episodes of failure to resist aggressive impulses that result in violent assault or destruction of property.

Have you ever suffered it?
What have you done during the episodes?
Has it disappeared?

<- IED guy.
One time a guy spat on me so I threw a chair at him. It didn't hit him, but when it hit the wall it exploded.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
man, there's a disorder for everything these days. this isn't just "terrible anger management"?
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Quote by barden1069
One time a guy spat on me so I threw a chair at him. It didn't hit him, but when it hit the wall it exploded.

One time my ex left a used tampon on the floor.

I don't think she ever had another period.
I get that sometimes, when I don't sleep enough, have a headache, my clothes feel itchy and my hair touching my face just makes me want to shout and punch a small child to death. Coincidentally, I am also unemployable.
ohai little sig.
Quote by Rogue Hermit
man, there's a disorder for everything these days. this isn't just "terrible anger management"?

HEY!! DISORDERS ARE NO JOKE!!!

Most kids today are not diagnosed properly, but they suffer from NDD (No Disorder Disorder)

It causes them to be different from all the other kids with disorders who take drugs.
Quote by Ricebag Darrel
HEY!! DISORDERS ARE NO JOKE!!!

Most kids today are not diagnosed properly, but they suffer from NDD (No Disorder Disorder)

It causes them to be different from all the other kids with disorders who take drugs.

Cool, legal drugs.
What a coincidence. I broke my hand tonight punching **** because I got mad about **** I don't even remember.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Sounds like being bipolar to me.....

And IEDs are Improvised Explosive Devices. Have some respect for the troops who die because of them instead of naming a f*cked up made up disorder like it.
i get plenty of aggressive urges but they dont seem to be related to my mood in any way, im not often angry, and i can generally ignore the urges
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by mamosa
Sounds like being bipolar to me.....

And IEDs are Improvised Explosive Devices. Have some respect for the troops who die because of them instead of naming a f*cked up made up disorder like it.

Yeah, because dead soldiers will be upset if you name a disorder after the thing that killed them.

Wait, what?
You mean the "I got raped at Halo, so I threw the controller into the wall"-disorder?
Enjoy jeppelapp responsibly.

Quote by In The Mist
If you led your life by the pit's advice, you would be in prison on multiple charges of rape.
Ugh. I'm so sick of this self-diagnosis bullshit. It happens so often here. Yeah, everyone should fear you because you're an edgy loose cannon. Whatever. Stop throwing your toys out the pram.
meh, i just build up everything, then just lash out at random persons/punch people and stuff
GEAR:
Ibanez SR605
Some 71' P-Bass
Orange Bass Terror 500 > Markbass 4x10
Quote by rigiddigits
Ugh. I'm so sick of this self-diagnosis bullshit. It happens so often here. Yeah, everyone should fear you because you're an edgy loose cannon. Whatever. Stop throwing your toys out the pram.

finally someone GETS me
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to

This thread needs help from Graham Stanier, the psychological genius.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.