"The end is near" on my profile, one of the most crushing songs I've ever written.

also "Kalium" for another snippet from my upcoming concept album about the apocalypse :3
crit4crit!
I didnt see the end is near on your profile but I listened to Kalium, and I thought it was pertty awesome, it was very relaxing and bone chilling at the same time. I liked the echo on the voice, gave it that extra little touch. I'ed like to hear some other songs written in the same style.

Could you take a look at the song "A Song for Her" on my profile, I tried to get it to sound decent with Aduacity, but its really my first attempt at putting a solo in a full song.
That is really heavy sounding, Its a pertty crushing song that it is. I dont know if you are going for simple and to the point or havent had the time to add anything to it. I think some haromines or a lead would make it a bit more interesting. Its an awesome song, the 2012 thing was cool.
I liked it. It was quite crushing and apocalyptic. A lead somewhere in there would be cool but that's not exactly necessary.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
heavy track!!! it could do with a solo but not your normal type something ****ed up. just like one note tremlo picked with a slow bend on the point of uncontrollable feedback.
very slipknot.
Quote by metal105
heavy track!!! it could do with a solo but not your normal type something ****ed up. just like one note tremlo picked with a slow bend on the point of uncontrollable feedback.
very slipknot.

most people for some reason would take this as an insult, but I'm very honored

and the one note tremolo picking thing is a pretty cool idea, I'll try and see how that works with the track
I thought it was really cool. Bit repetitive in places with that chugga chugga riff from the start. A cool riff though, sounds really apocalyptic. I could see it fitting with a video of a similar nature perfectly.
I think you could have turned up the lead/solo guitar just a little bit and it repeats a lot at the end to but over all I think its pretty good, kinda scary at the begging lol. I love the really low chugging parts. If you dont mind could you check out my first song and give me a few tips, thanks
Quote by CoreysMonster
most people for some reason would take this as an insult, but I'm very honored

and the one note tremolo picking thing is a pretty cool idea, I'll try and see how that works with the track

i didn't mean any offence.....it's a cool track
Sounds like something id actually put on my ipod nice
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
I say excellent job in the EQ. For a 8 string you kept it very clear and articulate. I enjoyed it alot. It does repeat alot but it seems like it should, it does give the apocalyptic ambient type sound. So you acomplished your goal. I think the low mids could go with a boost to make it stand out a little more. Im not a huge fan of scooped mids but it sounds great.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1194519

Check out my stuff. Hope you like it, will check you out again later