Page 1 of 2
so. What do you guys think? What's one song, that every punk should know, and be able to sing along and relate to and such. I'd say Blitzkrieg Bop by The Ramones (Seriously if you don't know that song, don't call yourself punk.)

What do you guys think?

PS: I know this thread will die easy lol I'm just wondering.
Misfits- Hybrid Moments
Sex Pistols- Anarchy in the UK
Quote by Psalm 150:4
Someone told me Bach sounded like crap.

Quote by Minkaro
What a dick, right? Skid Row are awesome
Quote by Jay4GunsNRoses
Misfits- Hybrid Moments
Sex Pistols- Anarchy in the UK

+1 on Anarchy in the UK
definitely blitzkrieg bop.
Equipment:

Dean VX
Dean Avalanche 7
Squire SE Stratocaster
Vox AD50VT
Boss OD-20
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
anarchy in the uk by the sex pistols.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
yeah Blitzkrieg Bop.

Everyone knows that song. Shame they had to put it on Rockband. That ruined it's awesomeness.
Quote by Rancid Ivy
yeah Blitzkrieg Bop.

Everyone knows that song. Shame they had to put it on Rockband. That ruined it's awesomeness.
It's been in commercials, movies/TV shows, and played at every professional sporting event I've been to. I don't think it being in Rock Band is that much of a blemish.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Rancid Ivy
yeah Blitzkrieg Bop.

Yeah. I liked it when it was obscure, but now all these kids are walking around my school with Rammones shirts and they think there all punk but they only know about the rammones because of rock band. Poseurs.

I'll go ahead and agree with That's When I Reach for my Revolver.
I Wanna Be Your Dog by The Stooges

Seriously folks. One of the originals and there's few songs easier to remember.
Quote by element4433
It's been in commercials, movies/TV shows, and played at every professional sporting event I've been to. I don't think it being in Rock Band is that much of a blemish.

You hit that one right on the head.

Personally, I think Rock Band is a great way for kids who aren't exposed to music to get exposed to it. If you grow up in a family that only listens to country, then you play rock band/guitar hero and hear The Ramones, Dead Kennedys, Sex Pistols, etc. it's like a whole new world. It's a little selfish to say we don't want them to learn about good music because then too many people will like it.
Quote by werty22
Damn it-Blink 182
American Idiot- Greenday
Fat Lip -Sum 41

Sarcasm is so much fun isn't it?
Quote by werty22
Damn it-Blink 182
American Idiot- Greenday
Fat Lip -Sum 41

Actually it's "Dammit". Nice job, poser!
"Dammit" is better than every other song mentioned in this thread..
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
For the record, I didn't sarcastically post those songs to make fun of those bands. I was hoping some dumb kid would chastise me and inform me that those bands are not tr00 punk.
How about Who is Who by the Adolescents? I could really care less if someone can sing along to Blitzkrieg Bop, and not to be an asshole, but how does one relate to that song?
Yes Sir, I Will- Crass

Seriously...
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Quote by jakesmellspoo
How about Who is Who by the Adolescents? I could really care less if someone can sing along to Blitzkrieg Bop, and not to be an asshole, but how does one relate to that song?

All blitzkrieg bop is about is having fun at a concert. Surely you can relate to that?
Quote by RockThe40oz
I thought it was about a gang bang in the back of a small car.

Quote by Rancid Ivy
All blitzkrieg bop is about is having fun at a concert. Surely you can relate to that?

You sure about that?
Quote by charliezard!
You sure about that?

yep. Pretty sure. Except for the line "Shoot 'em in the back now", it seems like it.
Quote by lavazza
I like Blitzkrieg Bop and think that that´s THE song every punk in any country knows and maybe can appreciate....

yep yep.
I'd say either I Wanna Be Your Dog or Search and Destroy by The Stooges.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by Rancid Ivy

I always thought it was about killing nazis.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
I'd say either I Wanna Be Your Dog or Search and Destroy by The Stooges.

Woah I was listening to The stooges when I read that.
How About 500 Channels? don't take that seriously, i'm on some vicodin right now and feel like singin songs about drugs. i don't know what i'm talkin about just ignore me
Page 1 of 2