Now I’m sure I’m not the only one with the habit of buying guitars here. There’s no problem there, however more guitars need more space to place em in. Now I have three guitars, and a forth one is on the way as we speak (more on that later). The only problem with this is the storage, I’ve got 3 guitar stands, 2 Hercules Auto-grabs and a brand less regular stand which came with my first guitar.

These are good, but in my opinion having more of these take up to much space. Especially if you have a collection of guitars . Now I was looking for another guitar stand and I found this one:

http://www.musik-produktiv.nl/(s(mdqadugz3jw57nnys3yh77th))/rockstand-kofferstand-7stagebk.aspx

However I do have some questions about it:

Is it any good?

And more importantly, how does it deal with odd-shaped guitars (Explorers, V’s, Ironbirds or Warlocks to name just a few)?
Main gear:
'06 ESP Truckster
Diezel VH4S with Diezel 412F Cab
should be fine
Guitars:
Fender Stratocaster (white w/maple fretboard)
Gretsch Electromatic G5120
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (dark blue flametop)
Taylor 214e Acoustic/Electric
Amps:
Marshall Haze 15 Stack
Vox Valvetronix AC30VT amp
Well, I don't own it but I don't have seen a few gigging bands that have a similar stand with a bunch of odd shaped guitars in it. I don't see why it wouldn't work.
Quote by goldenslumbers
Well, I don't own it but I don't have seen a few gigging bands that have a similar stand with a bunch of odd shaped guitars in it. I don't see why it wouldn't work.

This
when u say you have 2 hercules stands i assume you mean the single holder and not the one with 3 grabbers per stand?

yeah the stand you're looking at will do you fine.
just hang your babies on the wall
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals