Page 1 of 19
First of all if you haven't already read this: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=984134&page=1&pp=20

Basically I was sent to a terrible place for 10 months. Since I graduated my parents are able to send me back at anytime free of charge for 2 months. Recently I've discovered little signs that they are sending me back. Everything that I should've noticed the first time. I'm scared pit. I need advice.

*UPDATE* 9/6/09
Hey guys. Goin through another sleepless night. Nothing new. But some good news has come. I got in contact with a cousin from South Dakota and while I can't go back and stay with him he gave me access to his mail box. If any of you want to send anything please PM me and I'll get you the address. If you do decide to send money PLEASE do not send anything more than $5. I would feel terrible taking any more then that. I already feel bad taking handouts at all. But please send letters, drawings, whatever you'd like. Thank you. Love you guys.

Also, thanks to everyone that PMed me. I sent whoever did the address. Except one message accidentally got deleted. All I remember is they didn't have a profile picture. Just send it once more and I'll get the address to you. And for everyone wondering my cousin is graciously coming to Wyoming a couple times a week to bring me the mail you guys send. And I will read EVERYTHING that's sent to me and personally reply. Just leave an email address or your UG name and I'll reply ASAP.
Last edited by metabolicmaggot at Sep 6, 2009,
Fat camp?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
talk to them about it. be honest with them, and hope they'd be honest with you...

either that, or remind them it'll be you that chooses their retirement home in a few years!!

mwahahahahhaaaa!!
Kill them... Or send them to a similar parent camp
He who knows all, knows nothing in the eye of a imbecile.
Run, and run far.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
I've yet to understand, what exactly did you do to deserve being sent here? You seem to be a straight edge fanatic so you can't be a "bad" kid. Lazy perhaps?
How old are you? 16? If they try to send you back tell them you're simply leaving home if they do. I assume it will probably be a bluff, but it's worth a try.

Whatever you've done what they're doing isn't the solution and is wrong.

Also, if you're being a dick, and that's the reason, stop being a dick.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
run and never look back

I am deadly serious, I agree with this.
LtBrenton

Quote by Douglas Adams
The art of flying lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Quote by soulflyV

If I didn't have a mudkip in there, I'd sig that.

http://ltbrenton.wordpress.com My blog. Check it out.

☠ ☠ ☠
If any parent even considers doing something like that, again to their child, they aren't fit to be a parent. **** them.
im to lazy to look for the pic

but listen to linkin parkkkk

in seriousness
just them to **** off if they try to send u back

edit: i looked up diamond ranch academy and all the info is like behavior moding. im like wow this probably a load of ****. just bunch of bafflegab to make it look/sound good.

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Last edited by maximumrocker at Aug 30, 2009,
Ask them. If you have any doubt of the, doing it, grab your shit and run.

Why do you get sent there anyway? Is it punishment for something? :S

Edit: Pick up extra clothes, as much money as you can, a credit/debit card of your parents' if you know the pin, take out as much money as possible very close to home, and run away to live somewhere else. This is BS.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
Last edited by PussyPunk182 at Aug 30, 2009,
if your 18, just move out dude.
grow a pair.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
Dude, If anyone tried to remove me from my home at 5am, I would stab then repeatedly.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Did they at least have a good reason to send you, or did they just not feel like feeding you for a few months?
Quote by hendrix_128
because its hot when two girls have sex. when two guys have sex, its ****ing gay.
Well I've quit a couple jobs this summer. And they're really determined at me having a job. They'll use anything as an excuse.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Well I've quit a couple jobs this summer. And they're really determined at me having a job. They'll use anything as an excuse.

Become a prostitute. That would show them!
Quote by metabolicmaggot

Seriously, tell them you'll live at somebody else's house if they decide to send you back.
Quote by hendrix_128
because its hot when two girls have sex. when two guys have sex, its ****ing gay.
kick the fu** out of them and leave

your parents are a**holes........ no offence

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
straighten up and fly right. you do drugs? end that. you steal? end that. you got a girlfriend? id end that too sadly but desperate times call for desperate measures. do eevry assignment you are given and dont think twice about it. gl man i read about that place once now that i saw what it was. they make it out to be some plase where you find urself or some bull**** but it really sucks lol. gl with that
Being a Bass player is pretty LOW i.m.o...
My Gear:
squier strat HSS
(coming soon) hand built superstrat style.
(coming soon) hand built mahogany spruce top acoustic.
Fender Mustang I 20w
Line 6 FLoor POD (standard)
Don't drop the soap.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by metabolicmaggot
And if i run theyll get the cops on me faster then you can say program

I'll pick you up.
Proud owner of a Les Paul
God bless America.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by metabolicmaggot
And if i run theyll get the cops on me faster then you can say program

Why are they thinking about it, anyway? Seems like they're both just lazy ****s who don't want to do any of the hard work that is parenting, IMO. Ask them, and if the say they're even thinking about it call the family lawyer and get to work on emancipating yourself.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Use my motto: Stand up, speak out, strike back.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by Mrfussytabs
straighten up and fly right. you do drugs? end that. you steal? end that. you got a girlfriend? id end that too sadly but desperate times call for desperate measures. do eevry assignment you are given and dont think twice about it. gl man i read about that place once now that i saw what it was. they make it out to be some plase where you find urself or some bull**** but it really sucks lol. gl with that

you've totally got the wrong idea here mate

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by punkrocker10115
Use my motto: Stand up, speak out, strike back.

...I wish I was as cool as you are.

Was that post a joke or are you really that pretentious?
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde