The guitar center by me has both of them. The vox is 299, the Marshall is 249. Idk which is better for a fender strat

Before I get flamed, I play classic rock ad modern rock and electric blues. I like to have high gain sometimes
Last edited by westdyolf at Aug 30, 2009,
The other thread is outdated now, seeing as how 98 percent of people don't go past page 1. And my question wasn't answered on it, the superchamp xd was not a choice lol
Quote by westdyolf
They didn't have them at my guitar center 0.0

that should tell you something. go to a sam ash store...
well do you have pedals and stuff? the avt isn't that bad, the one i played with had great cleans, didn't try the od channel though, used it at a gig, had to share another band's.. i thought the clean channel was pretty sweet, but i had 12 pedals plugged in so..

it depends i'd say, i wouldn't use a modelling amp for anything else than practicing, only because i like to be able to choose my effects. however, i love vox and the valvetronix series are great. go with the one you like the best =)
Last edited by Darkflame at Aug 30, 2009,
VT fo sho
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by westdyolf
Sam ash? And I think that does speak for itself, brainfart much?

there are usually 3 guitar centers surrounding a sam ash store. also not a coincidence. seek one out if possible. good luck.
Quote by gregs1020
superchamp xd is always an option... hai!

This. I spent a few hours at GC today trying out guitars through that amp. It was great for the price.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs