re-posting again due to my thread being closed for some reason. i read all of the forum rules and i didn't see what rule i violated.

Anyways, i will post a vid very soon of my rig.

Ibanez Artist (Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz combo)
Maxon OD9
Boss NS2 noise suppressor

*signal chain split at Noise Gate*

Bugera 333XL with GT-EL34's biased to ~46V
Bogner Alchemist (Stock; 6L6 power tubes)
Bugera Cabinet

this started out as an experiment but when i messed with it more, i started to like the way it sounded. as i said before, i will be recording this with Pro tools and an e609 mic with the video so that the full sound will be captured.

DO NOT delete my thread. i have just as much right to post my rig as anyone else. i could understand if it was another 'how do i tune my guitar' thread, but last time i checked, no one was running this setup.
My Band: Throat Hammer (Blackened Thrash)

BLACKSTAR* BRIGADE

AMT ARMY- SSG SLAUGHTER

Blackstar HT100 & 4-12-Fulltone O.C.D./AMT P1-Jackson RR24RM (EMG 81 in bridge)-Ibanez RG321/SD Blackouts
Quote by wongacaster
Im sure it got closed for a reason brah, Making another one is just asking for it to get closed.

"TS what are you going to be using to track into PT?
What interface?

And how do you like the e609?
Have you tested it up against a 57?
Im looking into getting a e609 myself as i want some variation from my 57."

Quoted myself.

the e609 is way more clear, responsive and linear than the 57. the other major difference is the price tag

a 609 coupled with a condenser mic for depth, and you got one hell of a sound going to your track

BLACKSTAR* BRIGADE

AMT ARMY- SSG SLAUGHTER

Blackstar HT100 & 4-12-Fulltone O.C.D./AMT P1-Jackson RR24RM (EMG 81 in bridge)-Ibanez RG321/SD Blackouts
It got closed because you posted a thread just to show off your gear and then never posted the video which you promised to post. Had you posted your thread in a manner other than to just show off (ie: giving reviews of each and how you liked them against other amps), and actually posted the video with the thread, instead of keeping the thread open for no reason, then it would've most likely stayed up longer and people wouldn't have reported it.

I hope this one stays up long enough for you to post something, because I'd like to see how your Alchemist sounds for metal. I tried one the other day and it had beautiful cleans, but I wasn't too impressed by the gain channel
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Last edited by MatrixClaw at Aug 30, 2009,
Quote by MatrixClaw
It got closed because you posted a thread just to show off your gear and then never posted the video which you promised to post. Had you posted your thread in a manner other than to just show off (ie: giving reviews of each and how you liked them against other amps), and actually posted the video with the thread, instead of keeping the thread open for no reason, then it would've most likely stayed up longer and people wouldn't have reported it.

I hope this one stays up long enough for you to post something, because I'd like to see how your Alchemist sounds for metal. I tried one the other day and it had beautiful cleans, but I wasn't too impressed by the gain channel

i will post a vid, but i have to wait to get my camera back from my drummer and get my Bugera head back from my other guitarist. The Alchemist has a very loose bottom like an Engl Fireball. you really need the OD to bring out the 'metal' in the Alchemist, but it can be done. thinking about going with the KT77's in the bugera. a lot of my favorite amps use KT's.

BLACKSTAR* BRIGADE

AMT ARMY- SSG SLAUGHTER

But you make the same mistake again.

Use the tone testing thread.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by silly hats
But you make the same mistake again.

Use the tone testing thread.

This was never intended to be a 'tone test'. I don't need someone to validate my tone, I was just posting my rig because I know no one runs this setup. I have every intention on putting up a vid as soon as tomorrow.

BLACKSTAR* BRIGADE

AMT ARMY- SSG SLAUGHTER

Where are teh clipzorz?!?!?!?! You should probably post a review of some piece of gear you're using so this thread doesn't get closed.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Why not wait till tomorrow..
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by mmolteratx
Where are teh clipzorz?!?!?!?! You should probably post a review of some piece of gear you're using so this thread doesn't get closed.

Agreed. I mean, if the thread got closed before why do you think this one won't? If I got a ticket for speeding and went to court and told them not to give me a fine I don't think that would go over very well.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
im all for waiting for the clips tomorrow. no need to close the thread

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Yeah me too, I am eager to hear it.

I imagine the other thread got closed because most of the replies were pretty stupid.
yeah i was on the original thread as well

you said you were running a particular setup, but only posted videos of a completely different setup...which involved lots of "**** yeah man, gonna turn it on man...."

and here we are now, still waiting for the clips, and hearing the same excuse that you still dont have the camera

if you want your post to stay up, post relevant video/clips of what you're claiming

we are all dying to hear it!!!!!

EDIT that and you had a mis-spelling with "Hell to all UGers", which confused a lot of people and made them think you were insulting everyone
Peavey JSX 120 Half Stack
Mockingbird Evil Edge SE
Mockingbird Special(White)

Set sail to sea but pulled off course by the light of golden treasure --Hetfield, the Unforgiven Pirate

So I dub Thee Unforgiven Three! -How it should have been
Last edited by thedekker at Aug 31, 2009,
I would like to hear (and see) it also. But reviews are awesome too, and, if noone has done many on it yet, are a good way to contribute to the site.

Peavey XXX!!! Oh, wait...

Nevermind.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by rugbyguitargod
The Alchemist has a very loose bottom like an Engl Fireball

Huh?

Loose is not a word I'd use to describe a Fireball...
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Huh?

Loose is not a word I'd use to describe a Fireball...

ok, it is 'loose' in comparison to something like a Krankenstein or Bogner Uberschall which have a slightly 'tighter' sound.

i can understand where u guys are coming from; i would be pretty impatient too if i were in your shoes lol. the vids are coming tonight. if nothing else, i will use my buddy's HD digital vid camera. i just hope the mic quality is better than the one on my digital still camera. they usually are.

thanks for being patient guys

BLACKSTAR* BRIGADE

AMT ARMY- SSG SLAUGHTER

so how about pics in the meantime

09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Quote by timzee117
so how about pics in the meantime

im not at home right now, im at work

BLACKSTAR* BRIGADE

AMT ARMY- SSG SLAUGHTER

Quote by rugbyguitargod
im not at home right now, im at work

:/

09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
I personally don't know what you are trying to achieve with your threads. You never edited your first thread first post to say 'Hello' and now you apparently have no recording method or your Bugera head handy.

Edit: It's not like you've got a Diezel and a SLO running in stereo.

what gives?

Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Aug 31, 2009,
^He never said it was a particularly good rig, just different. Whether or not that makes people give a hoot is yet to be seen. Personally; not in the slightest.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!

just took this while on my lunch break. i will get the bugera head and camera from my guitarist today.

here is a vid of my bugera in the meantime. this one has less vulgarity in it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbEzu_iZTbs

BLACKSTAR* BRIGADE

AMT ARMY- SSG SLAUGHTER

Quote by tubetime86
^He never said it was a particularly good rig, just different. Whether or not that makes people give a hoot is yet to be seen. Personally; not in the slightest.

well i guess if you don't like the sound of a Rivera Knucklehead or a VHT Sig:X then yea i guess it doesn't sound good

BLACKSTAR* BRIGADE

AMT ARMY- SSG SLAUGHTER

Quote by rugbyguitargod
well i guess if you don't like the sound of a Rivera Knucklehead or a VHT Sig:X then yea i guess it doesn't sound good

First off, I don't like anything high gain, so no I don't like either of those. Second, you sure love throwing out names of high end amps to compare to your mediocre set-up, I don't think that changes your tone though. Considering you called an ENGL loose, I think you are talking out of your ass.

I give this thread another hour or so before it is closed as well. Record your clips, then make thread. Not the other way around.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
First off, I don't like anything high gain, so no I don't like either of those. Second, you sure love throwing out names of high end amps to compare to your mediocre set-up, I don't think that changes your tone though. Considering you called an ENGL loose, I think you are talking out of your ass.

I give this thread another hour or so before it is closed as well. Record your clips, then make thread. Not the other way around.

i am not getting into a pissing contest over this. i am trying to describe as close as i can to the tone i am getting with both of these amps running at the same time. what you believe is your personal opinion, which i could care less about.

we can't all sit around all day and flame other people's threads. some of us work for a living and our lives don't revolve around you. for everyone else, thanks again for being patient and i will have the video clips up as soon as possible.

BLACKSTAR* BRIGADE

AMT ARMY- SSG SLAUGHTER

Last edited by rugbyguitargod at Aug 31, 2009,