Page 1 of 2
I thought I'd share this with UG. I pop on here very occasionally for a good laugh.

http://www.truthism.com/

This site is seriously not a joke, nor trolling. There are genuinely people in this world who believe that reptile like creatures in disguise are trying to take over the world. People like the queen are these people. This was all kicked off mostly by a guy called David Icke who has written loads of poor books on this subject.

This site is explaining how and why, and tries to prove it.

EDIT: I'm not expecting anyone to read a chunk of that site, just skim through. Even feel free to post quotes you like.

Including:

Women are ultra-impressionable beings, and therefore are easily controlled by aliens and the elite. The main purpose of women on Earth (that is, what aliens have programmed them to do) is to enslave men via relationships. Women are obsessed with relationships and love (due to alien programming), and don't care about anything else in life. They would have men believe that being in a relationship is one of the most important things in existence, not realizing that men couldn't care less about being in a relationship--and rightly so. Furthermore, women force men to waste their precious time and resources on them. This demonic charade (i.e., relationships) has gone on for far too long and obviously has no end in sight. Thus, you can blame women for the downfall and utter hopelessness of humanity.
Last edited by Craigo at Aug 30, 2009,
Yeah, there are some real crazies out there.

Ever heard of the Raelians?
"The ******s are almost certainly reptilian."

My dad used to always said something like that, to reference this dude as a joke whenever somebody brought up aliens. I can't remember the name of the aliens though, hence the "******"

EDIT: Some of the things on this site are pretty damn convincing...

>.>

<.<
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Aug 30, 2009,
I thank you sir, i have had a bad day now i can sleep knowing that i don't have a neighbor that believes in this crap.

Human beings were created (that is, invented)
via genetic experiments that were conducted by
reptilian aliens. These reptilian aliens, also known
as the "Anunnaki" or the "Reptilians," still rule the
Earth to this day. I thought i met some crazy people
I don't read, I look at words and absorb their meanings.
If the pit was a group of people hangin out we would be possibly the most awsome group of people to be known to mankind.........I think it would be on the news
tl;dr
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by Quarter-2-Eight
irl trolls are cute.

David Icke? He had to move to the Isle of Weight due to the ridicule he received in England. He's really not trolling. Oh, and dedicated his life to writing books on the matter.
Quote by AA00P
Yeah, there are some real crazies out there.

Ever heard of the Raelians?

I've heard of them!

Crazy-ass frenchmen...

The movement must be pretty popular, as their website is actually pretty nicely designed.

A lot of people mention scientologists as being the crazy religious ones... but I'd say they're not half as crazy as Raelians or these reptile people. The guy who started scientology clearly knew he was making a huge scam, and it's still pretty obvious that it's a scam.. but these lesser known groups are genuine whackjobs.
wtfgdlwtfhttrth;dr
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
This may seem ridiculous, and to a certain degree it is... but think about the possibility that there really are aliens. Consider how huge space is, and how many undiscovered galaxies, planets, and stars there are. I personally think there is a bigger chance that there are other life forms out there than that there aren't.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by asfastasdark
This may seem ridiculous, and to a certain degree it is... but think about the possibility that there really are aliens. Consider how huge space is, and how many undiscovered galaxies, planets, and stars there are. I personally think there is a bigger chance that there are other life forms out there than that there aren't.

No there isn't, you're retarded.
Quote by asfastasdark

There's nothing ridiculous about what you just said.
It's retarded but it's not impossible.
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful.
Quote by asfastasdark

You clearly didn't read what they believe... this isn't just some "aliens exist" cult... there's a whole heck of a lot more crazy in there.
Quote by frozen_soul
tl;dr

Fo rizzle
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
haha this is even crazier than those jesus believers ! who would have thought !
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Wtf?
Quote by floppypick
Helicopter whirl...

If this does not involve you somehow flying with your hair, I will be horribly disappointed.

PSN = wario184
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Fucking Watermelons...

How dat shit work yo?
THIS THREAD ALREADY EXISTS

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=639722&highlight=reptillians

SEARCH BAR SEARCH BAR SEARCH BAR
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Craigo
PRETENTIOUS TEXT ALERT
PRETENTIOUS TEXT ALERT
PRETENTIOUS TEXT ALERT

Why dig up a thread two years old?

Why not? Better yet, why make a new one?
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Well im glad i found this out while i was still young. I could of lived my whole life as a lie.
epic7734
THIS KIND OF FONT
MAKES ME WANT TO
PUNCH BABIES
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by Craigo

Women are ultra-impressionable beings, and therefore are easily controlled by aliens and the elite. The main purpose of women on Earth (that is, what aliens have programmed them to do) is to enslave men via relationships. Women are obsessed with relationships and love (due to alien programming), and don't care about anything else in life. They would have men believe that being in a relationship is one of the most important things in existence, not realizing that men couldn't care less about being in a relationship--and rightly so. Furthermore, women force men to waste their precious time and resources on them. This demonic charade (i.e., relationships) has gone on for far too long and obviously has no end in sight. Thus, you can blame women for the downfall and utter hopelessness of humanity.

Well, I'm convinced.
You can see the Reptilians via meditating, using hallucinogenic drugs, and sleep paralysis. However, these are the fourth-dimensional Reptilians, not the third-dimensional ones--but more on all of this later.

I lol'ed
Quote by hide_the_beer
"The sun is a cube, not a sphere."

crazy?

Quote by hide_the_beer
Aw man. Out of context! People are going to think I'm crazy.

"The sun is a sphere, not a cube."

nope
aw ****, I used hallucinogenic drugs recreationally, I must be a Reptilian
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Does anyone else find it funny that the first thing they say is that the site isn't a hoax or joke?

That just shows how seriously people must have taken them before they added that little intro
This website is great. at this bit:

"Proof: Accessing the Reptilians

You can see the Reptilians via meditating, using hallucinogenic drugs, and sleep paralysis. However, these are the fourth-dimensional Reptilians, not the third-dimensional ones--but more on all of this later."
"those beings also created civilization in ancient egypt."

oh lawd
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Oh god, my brain is overloading on stupid.
EDIT:

Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

Quote by hide_the_beer
Oh god, my brain is overloading on stupid.
EDIT:

haha sigged
Quote by hide_the_beer

crazy?

Quote by hide_the_beer
Aw man. Out of context! People are going to think I'm crazy.

nope
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Page 1 of 2