Epi Valve Junior- $129
Blackheart Killer Ant BH1H-$179
Bugera V55HD-$350

Possible Amp cabinets-
Raven RG412-$250
Crate FW412A-$300
Crate G412-$300
B-52 LS-412-$300

2 heads, 1 cabinet, and it needs to be under $800 and i need the best possible soind for blues, classic zepplin, GnR,and other classic rock and also some metal tones. I have a tube screamer,DS-1,and some other pedals for OD, and other effects. Thanxx for any help!
-Jake Blackwood
Do you gig
can you go used?
800 for all including pedals?
can you sell the gear you dont use anymore?
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I gig so i need 1 amp with power, and 1 for home use. I can go used. I dont need any pedals. All i can sell is my orange. and for only $80
-Jake Blackwood
All of those cabs are pretty bad. Why do you need two heads?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
explained in post above. Im gonna be replacing the speakers in the cab i get to celestons eventualy so i need something to last me maybe 1-3 months
-Jake Blackwood
Quote by guitar351
explained in post above. Im gonna be replacing the speakers in the cab i get to celestons eventualy so i need something to last me maybe 1-3 months

You could use any of the higher wattage amps for home use - If you actually need a dedicated amp for home use, chances are you can't crank even a 5W amp anyway, so you might as well just save yourself the cash and use a high wattage amp at 1

Get a used Peavey Classic 30 combo and upgrade the speaker. Well under $800 and will be a much better investment.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com