Well, I came across a great deal. I dont know if I should go through or not.

A Fender Strat VG for $600. Its a new digital guitar, sold new for at least $1600. I have Like $475 saved up for new equipment from working this summer. I don't know if I should...

A) Buy this
B) Buy this, and sell it for a profit
C) Keep saving so I can get a better equipment altogether (Guitar/Amp/Pedals)

Right now I have a Dean VX, a BC Rich Beast Avenge, and a Marshall MG.

The BC Rich might be going soon, I'm selling to a friend for like $235, but he only has $100 right now.

I really wanted to get a better amp, and sell my Marshall, but is this Strat. too good of a deal to pass up?

Ohh, and if it's any help I play rock, metal, blues, and classic rock.
Where is this deal? If it's from a nice man in Hong Kong who can't spell and puts most of the charge in the shipping price, then it's a fake.

If not, go for B or A if you find you like it.
No, its a local guy. He needs to sell it, because his business is going south, and needs the cash fast.
Buy it.

Just that.
"...I cried. Just for a second. Then I thought, 'I must rock.' "
- James Iha

Rock on y'all!

i would give my nut for that guitar....... you better buy it
~Defiant~
I would guess more than $600. You should be able to turn a profit as long it's in any decent condition.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by Aurex
i would give my nut for that guitar....... you better buy it

Ha ha ha.
buy
My Gear
03' MIM SunBurst Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Standard With Lace Alumitones
Epiphone PeeWee Les Paul
Starcaster By Fender
B-52 AT-112
Amplitube: Metal, Jimi Hendrix, Fender
Boss DS-1

Fav Bands: RHCP, Led Zep, ACDC, BLS, Slipknot
Quote by Aurex
i would give my nut (Note the singular tense of this noun) for that guitar....... you better buy it

lolwut

Buy it, and if you don't like it then sell it for a profit. If you really think about it, you could do all three of those options by following option A. Buy it, then sell it for a profit, an voila! You have more money saved up for new equipment!