So I decided to put some songs up from our demo, we recorded everything ourselves and I mixed it. There is more to come so add us, and I will gladly listen to you band. The first 3 songs are the only ones worth listening to.

www.myspace.com/wailsofthedamned
Last edited by Quantonyne at Aug 30, 2009,
I liked it. It had a sort of classic metal feel to it, like Iron Maiden, except that it was slower, so it gave it a more epic feel, like medieval armies charging eachother in slow motion.

Crit my bands, please? I actually have two, and it would be really cool if you could check out both. They're in my sig.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
I agree with the guy above me, i definitely feel like burning down some villages and destroying an enemies castle while listening to this music. What kind of recording setup did you use?
Whats the longest word?

Quote by timzee117
smiles

because theres a mile between the two s's!

/killme
Quote by woodsballplayer
I agree with the guy above me, i definitely feel like burning down some villages and destroying an enemies castle while listening to this music. What kind of recording setup did you use?

I used a CAD kick mic duct tapped to a shoe, that was on a Loop Station box sitting on a pillow in the kick drum...a Shure SM57 behind the drummer pointed down, kinda like an overhead...so the drums were really ghetto. I also used a SM57 and a e609 on the Guitars and they had blankets thrown over the cab and mic to isolate them...

And it was through a Lexicon Omega into REAPER...and it was done in my basement...so about as ghetto and free as you can get.