for the past few days, the lower part of my abdomen and my whole crotch area have been in pain. it's starts a little below my belly button and ends by my crotch area. when i stand up, the pain goes away, but i'm in pain when im sitting. the pain isn't unbearable or anything, but i can definitely feel discomfort when i sit down. last night, i drank quite a bit and i noticed that i didn't have to urinate as much and i had trouble taking a leak.

i'm kind of concerned about this. if this continues for the next couple days, i'm seriously thinking of going to a doctor to get it checked out. does anyone know what this could be or do you have any advice for me?
*reported*
don't post medical things here in the pit.
GO SEE A DOCTOR.

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

nice to see that things haven't changed much since i first signed onto UG. figures...pain in 'the region' thread
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Blue balls. Have a fap and it should be all better.

Unless you're 50. Then it's cancer.

i know that prostate cancer runs in my famnily (both my grandpa and dad had it) and i smoke cigarettes. but then again, it could be blue balls.
Cup your balls and cough, repeat. I'm not exactly sure what this does but it would probably fix your hernia.
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
Quote by soulfly_freak
nice to see that things haven't changed much since i first signed onto UG. figures...pain in 'the region' thread

Seconded as we joined atthe same time!
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper