I just came from that movie... some really intense shi t... but to the point of this thread, does anyone have a copy of the quote and the reference from the start of this film; the bit about the white horse?
Thanks for any feedback.
███████████████████████████████████
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

I was disappointed in that movie.

I thought the remake of the first Halloween movie was great, but Halloween 2 was just a total mess.
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Last edited by kxy1992 at Aug 31, 2009,
Quote by Dwight Schrute

Sorry, I meant the new one as in the 2009 one that's in theaters right now.

Quote by kxy1992
I was disappointed in that movie.

I thought the remake was a great movie, but Halloween 2 was just a total mess.

Yeah I'm talking about the remake, I guess I didn't make that clear.
It was a great movie but it scared the crap out of me and I am not one to be frightened by movies. The introduction of his psychotic and schizophrenic aspects were the frightening bits.
Last edited by tona_107 at Aug 31, 2009,
I just saw it today, and am a big slasher movie fan. I just didn't get how the movie takes place in the '70s, and there is an Austin Powers reference.
Quote by Will Swanson
I just saw it today, and am a big slasher movie fan. I just didn't get how the movie takes place in the '70s, and there is an Austin Powers reference.

That''s Rob Zombie, he likes anachronisms.

EDIT: unless that AP reference was actually a reference to a 70's movie that AP also referenced.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Will Swanson

ummmmmmmmm it doesn't take place in the 70s.... she drives a mitsubishi 3000gt...
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Quote by tona_107
Yeah I'm talking about the remake, I guess I didn't make that clear.
It was a great movie but it scared the crap out of me and I am not one to be frightened by movies. The introduction of his psychotic and schizophrenic aspects were the frightening bits.

No I got what you meant. Also, I was talking about the new Halloween 2 movie as well. I was disappointed in it. I mean, the first 15 minutes and the last 10 minutes were the only good parts. (Although I did like how they used "Nights In White Satin")

And just to clarify, I thought the remake of the first Halloween was good
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by kxy1992
No I got what you meant. Also, I was talking about the new Halloween 2 movie as well. I was disappointed in it. I mean, the first 15 minutes and the last 10 minutes were the only good parts. (Although I did like how they used "Nights In White Satin")

And just to clarify, I thought the remake of the first Halloween was good

I didn't see the first Halloween remake, but does anyone have a screenshot of that quote from the beginning though, or just have a really good memory haha.
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
ummmmmmmmm it doesn't take place in the 70s.... she drives a mitsubishi 3000gt...

That's the thing. I'm pretty sure the first remake takes place in the '70s. Also, wasen't Loomis' eyes gouged out in the first remake? They were in the theatrical version, anyway.
Quote by Will Swanson
That's the thing. I'm pretty sure the first remake takes place in the '70s. Also, wasen't Loomis' eyes gouged out in the first remake? They were in the theatrical version, anyway.

Time paradox

Also, in the Unrated version on DVD, they show that Loomis survived. All that happened was his head was crushed a little.
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

8/7/09

^ I was there
I was thinking about going to see this Tuesday with my g/f, is it any good?
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^