Page 1 of 2
Look i love horror movies but lately there haven't been many that have creeped me out at all.

I guess the more realistic stuff is what i like, realistic gore, realistic killers, realistic horror...

ghosts don't do much for me unless it is super creepy and i can't think of a movie to name that has done that...

anyway i want to get some good horror flicks to watch but I dont even know where to begin anymore.

I find the hannibal lecter movies and movies of the such like Seven to be more freaky so if someone could give me some actual good horror films to check that would be smooth

Someone recommended me House of Wax the other day, and well...im gonna slap them when i see them again, not really a creepy movie at all...and why didn't the wax house in that movie melt in the sun? BOWCHIT
Hmm, they're not usually my style so I don't often watch them, but I recently saw A Haunting in Conneticut and The Last House on the Left, both of which had good plot and thrill/horror elements.
The High School Musical series.

fucking brutal...
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

RiEdit:
I DARE YOU.

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

Quote by Pat_s1t
Hmm, they're not usually my style so I don't often watch them, but I recently saw A Haunting in Conneticut and The Last House on the Left, both of which had good plot and thrill/horror elements.

saw them both, didn't really find either of them scary...the rape scene in the last house on the left was just disturbing and that was about all i could say for that movie
Quote by Mr. Rittard
Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

RiEdit:
I DARE YOU.

Was that a world tour I never heard about?
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
"The Grudge"

EDIT: Also...

"The Texas Chainsaw Massacre"
"The Exorcist"
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Last edited by kxy1992 at Aug 31, 2009,
The Last House on the Left was stupid. Sarah Paxton blows at acting, and she get's raped. The guy's deaths were fun though, best part of the movie.

I'd go with the cheesy, but ruthlessly awesome movies. Like the first Hellraiser.
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
Was that a world tour I never heard about?

You know you want it.

Flam·boy·ant

Watch M by Fritz Lang. It's in german, which is creepy enough.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Aug 31, 2009,
Aside from all the classic horrors that will eventually be posted Frailty is pretty good if it can be called a horror. Also, going from imdb Tokyo Gore Police is a horror/action movie. It's not much on the scaries but it's very entertaining.

Oh and I watched Kairo the other day. Gave me a little scare
Last edited by imdeth at Aug 31, 2009,
Quote by kxy1992
"The Grudge"

+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Vikingx
Lamest of the lame... sorry bud.

It seems like I'm the only one who was scared shitless by that movie.

Seriously, I only watched it once and I couldnt sleep for a week
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

8/7/09

^ I was there
Teeth
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by kxy1992

Better avoid Soundgarden's Black Hole Sun music video then, wuss.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Mr. Rittard
You know you want it.

Lol I do
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Mirrors is good.
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Dawn of the Dead! WOOO!
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Haha dude that one's not scary. It's very good though!

Movies that have scared me:
Jeepers Creepers 1 & 2
Halloween Series (for the most part)
Friday The 13th Series
The Grudge(s)
Freddy vs. Jason (didn't really scare me, it was cool though)

I suppose those are all REALLY generic. The Blair Witch Project is actually good if you watch it alone or with a FEW other people who are actually INTO it. and don't talk during it. That can be a GREAT movie or a crap one, all depending on the company. If i think of more i'll put in an edit.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

I read part the wiki.
I want to watch that movie.
it seems like it would be a nice scary movie
at my next scary movie night.

Flam·boy·ant

Quote by kxy1992

Head on down to your local Marine Corps recruiter tomorrow morning, so that someone else can call you a pu$$y besides the pit.

Seriously?!?!? I though that the move was a waste of time. I'll be looking for that hour-and-a-half on my deathbed.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better avoid Soundgarden's Black Hole Sun music video then, wuss.

Hey everyone's got their opinions

Quote by SteveHouse
The Descent and Dog Soldiers FTW

How could I forget The Descent. What an excellent movie
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by Mr. Rittard
I read part the wiki.
I want to watch that movie.
it seems like it would be a nice scary movie
at my next scary movie night.

It's not really scary. Certain parts of it are just creepy. Mainly the German thing.
Quote by vintage x metal

Dead Silence was pretty creepy and interesting, despite the cheesy name. And I liked Hostel part 1 and part 2, much more gory than scary though
GO BRAVES
Last edited by Thespade22 at Aug 31, 2009,
Quote by Will Swanson
Watch Hatchet. That's about as brutal as you can get. Or just watch the death scenes on Youtube.

is this the movie where the teens off road an escalade and the girl hanging out the sunroof gets halved by a tree limb? or is that movie named machete...either way cheapest movie ive ever seen...the guy is in a barn swingin a sickle going "cmon you fn' pussy! cmon!" just trying to act all BA by himself i was laughing pretty hard
I liked The Orphan (2009). Not really all that scary, but it's a great thriller.

In my world, the color RED doesn't exist.

The system has encountered a fatal error [1809]: 'YourOpinion' var has no set value.
Quote by Will Swanson
Watch Hatchet. That's about as brutal as you can get. Or just watch the death scenes on Youtube.

I looked it up and jesus christ, you're telling the truth. Especially the one with the belt sander and the head getting torn in half.
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Quote by XxRustInPeacexX
Mirrors is good.

this movie was actually pretty good...until the very weak ending
Quote by beadhangingOne
The Exorcist

The Ring

uhhhh, you can check out The Fly, it's not scary but it's a pretty bizarre film.

The original fly is just funny as hell. At the end where the fly is in the web, just going.. HEeeeelp me, HEEELLLLP MEEEEE.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Altitudinous

I suppose those are all REALLY generic. The Blair Witch Project is actually good if you watch it alone or with a FEW other people who are actually INTO it. and don't talk during it. That can be a GREAT movie or a crap one, all depending on the company. If i think of more i'll put in an edit.

This. scariest movie ever. The end was crazy. But ya company is a factor in scariness. Dont watch it with someone that will talk and ask questions throughout the movie.
Quote by Altitudinous
Haha dude that one's not scary. It's very good though!

Movies that have scared me:
Jeepers Creepers 1 & 2
Halloween Series (for the most part)
Friday The 13th Series
The Grudge(s)
Freddy vs. Jason (didn't really scare me, it was cool though)

Hahaha! You can see the zipper in Jeepers Creepers.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Lots O' FX
I looked it up and jesus christ, you're telling the truth. Especially the one with the belt sander and the head getting torn in half.

can you link me to this? i couldnt find it
Quote by beadhangingOne
Nah, the one with Jeff Goldblum.

I know, I just wanted to point out how funny the original was. I didn't know if you've seen i or not.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2