I've figured out that at my current rate, I'll be done at approximately 5 AM with taking notes for a huge test tomorrow that I can not reasonably afford failing. Should I go till 5 AM and sleep all day tomorrow, or just fail, or go to 3 AM and know that I studied half of the stuff or what?

Edit: I'm used to staying up late, like 2 AM, so 5 AM shouldn't be horrible, but it won't be great...
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Last edited by asfastasdark at Aug 31, 2009,
Who knows you might get done by 4am if you get off the computer, stop talking about it, and actually go do it.
Christ.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
gtfo and study.
I mean that with love and kindness.

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

Quote by antianti99
Call in sick and study all tomorrow ?

My parents are dicks and they wouldn't let me do that. Even if I told them I'd fail the test.
Gear:
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
You got to study, but you are in pit...
Cookie monster genocide my nation! HE MUST DIE MENS

Art is never finished it is only abandoned.

Real mitalhead don't give a f**k if it is Wensday or a dick in the a**
Dude just skim read the notes, at least you've read all of it instead of reading a few little pieces throughly. I also studied in class behind the teachers back, in other periods ( all the periods before the test) lol

I know what your going through, idk how I got through High school without studying, the only class I failed was Chemistry, freakin numbers and formulas
Quote by chaoticfables
Study, get some sleep, and have some powerful energy drink.

That's a good idea. CAFFEINE FTW.
Gear:
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Cheat ?

But you might be better off trying not to sleep at all rather than go to bed at 5 am. Usually I do better having no sleep rather than trying to get 3 hours of sleep and then going to school. And if you have any cool teachers u can tell them u had a bad night and might be able to go to the nurses office and nap for a little while. Maybe get coffee / red bull ?
Quote by asfastasdark
That's a good idea. CAFFEINE FTW.

There's your answer. If I were you, I would get off the Pit right now.

Wow. Never realized how much a little coke can wake you up. I feel extremely energetic now .
Gear:
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Why the fuk are you going to skewl in August? You gay?
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix (R.I.P.)

"I'd much rather be home playing my guitar"
-Eddie Van Halen
Quote by lilfid12

it's barely august
enjoi yourself

Quote by Arrived+Dparted

Zeus's beard, I died of laughter
Quote by lilfid12

Dude, it's approximately 22 hours before September.
Yes, I am gay because our board of education decides to start school earlier than yours. You got it! And yeah, the drink, not power powder. And yes, I just made that name up but I think it sounds pretty cool.
Gear:
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Dude, just get high and dont worry about it. Itll work itself out.
I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments.
-Jim Morrison
all you have to do is pray about it. god answers your prayers, so just go to sleep and let him take care of it. and if you fail, well that was god's will. that's what the bible says
Quote by lilfid12

This made me laugh really hard.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Honestly, after seeing this, "Have to do a lot oh homework, what should I do?", my first thought was, "Um I don't know, maybe some ****ing homework?!"
But that's nothing new, so let's look into this. Okay, here's what I would do. Go over the key, important, memorable stuff. Get some sleep, because I can't do **** when I'm tired. Then in the morning jack up on a few cans of Demon (the best energy drink) or Cocaine (if you want a bigger kick, but stick to 2 cans for then). And then I wouldn't be able to focus because I'm jacked up on energy drinks and I'd probably fail and not give a damn because I'm so full of delicious energy.
Then it'd wear off and I'd feel like **** and sleep for about 12 hours.

Moral: Don't take my advice.