Never heard their music...but figured i'd ask if there is anything comparable to it...?? is this stuff some modern day breaking benjamins wuss music...or is it actually good? I know everyone has different opinions but i need my music to be played by someone who knows how to use their instrument...not green day
*reported*
wrong forum.
take it to Bands & Artists

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

I can't tell if it's good or not. My dad got real into them, so I have five or so of their albums, but they usually lose my attention span a few songs in. I may try them out again and get back to you.
you kidding me? we got message board snitches? that cant even close a thread just report the stuff? are we 5 years old...grow a pair bud

plus isn't the pit just general discussioN? so what i had a general discussion about a band...lame peon
Last edited by Jeradmang at Aug 31, 2009,
1. Stop taking cheap shots at bands you don't like, they're probably a lot better than you
2. Just listen to them, dammit, it's not hard

JEWEDIT:
Quote by Jeradmang
you kidding me? we got message board snitches? that cant even close a thread just report the stuff? are we 5 years old...grow a pair bud

plus isn't the pit just general discussioN? so what i had a general discussion about a band...lame peon

dude, when someone is not following the forum rules, a non-mod reports it, that's how it works

this is a discussion about a band/artist, it belongs in that forum
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Last edited by guitarsftw at Aug 31, 2009,
Quote by guitarsftw
1. Stop taking cheap shots at bands you don't like, they're probably a lot better than you
2. Just listen to them, dammit, it's not hard

3. you are jewish stop trying to control me and tell me how to think...jews do enough of that with the media...

4. i was looking for an opinion on the band...
5. breaking benjamin can suck it...i would spit on them
I just got a whole bunch of their stuff. Not sure it's my thing yet. Definitely weird and progressive.

Gotta give them the canonical 3 listens though...
Looking for my India/Django.
Quote by Jeradmang
3. you are jewish stop trying to control me and tell me how to think...jews do enough of that with the media...

you just earned yourself another *reported*, dude. hope you get banned.
Quote by AA00P
you're trolling. or racist, lazy, and rude.

quit posting guys.

*reported*
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by Jeradmang
wow, im sorry, but it makes me mad that every one is sensative babies

It makes me mad that you sound like Skwisgaar.
Quote by AA00P
dont know who that is...dont care.. really...screw this forum i only come here for musician talk and tab talk anyway...the pit is really just a rose bed full of flowery sissies...my bad for even being here

sorry to all the jews i may have offended too...you guys RULE!
Quote by Jeradmang

I was going to send you a PM recommending some albums of Porcupine Tree and telling you more about them. But know what now? *reported*.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik
I was going to send you a PM recommending some albums of Porcupine Tree and telling you more about them. But know what now? *reported*.

yea yea...what a bunch of weasles

report me if it makes your UG c0ck feel bigger...clicky lames
Quote by Jeradmang
yea yea...what a bunch of weasles

report me if it makes your UG c0ck feel bigger...clicky lames

In everyone else's defense, you're being a real dick to everyone here...
ok im sorry...im done...you guys can close this thread and i will never come in here again...ill stick to the forums i frequent...