Page 1 of 2
So i've just measured myself and im now 195 cm (6'5") decided to measure myself when i noticed my jeans aren't fitting to well anymore haha. Any other long lads out there lol?

Do you have trouble finding pants that fit? I like my jeans skinny, dont know where to get ones that fit me perfectly...
I'm long...oh wait...you're talking about height?
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
i'm 188 and already have problems finding good jeans
also my knees are killing me, my doctor says it's because of my height
████████
████████
████████
I'm 6'3" +

AND I'm overweight.

And you thought YOU had trouble fitting jeans. :P
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Guys, stop towering over me :p

How does it feel? personally, i dont want to be that tall, cause im asian and i'd look like a giant
I see you're not using the UG black theme

Originally posted by GOD
akm_202, i now announce you, king of awesome. You may bow down to me.
I'm 194 cm (Yay, metric system!).
I'm 20, and already my 5 years younger brother is taller than me (that makes him 15).
Enjoy jeppelapp responsibly.

Quote by In The Mist
If you led your life by the pit's advice, you would be in prison on multiple charges of rape.
Quote by hayz_182
So i've just measured myself and im now 195 cm (6'5") decided to measure myself when i noticed my jeans aren't fitting to well anymore haha. Any other long lads out there lol?

Do you have trouble finding pants that fit? I like my jeans skinny, dont know where to get ones that fit me perfectly...

Come to the Netherlands, we're a country with a whole lot of tall people here... I should know, I'm 1.83 m (I think that's 6 feet) myself (and I'm a girl )
Quote by Johnny skins
banned cause im fine because of your avatar! it blasts happyness everytime i see it!!

definitly the best avatar ever I=Cookie

Proud owner of the: I'm wearing clothes in the Pit! Group! Click here to join
You have trouble finding jeans? I have trouble finding clothes that fit full stop. I'm built like a typical rugby player: Big shoulders/arms, small waist/hips, big bum and thighs. So shirts are either too small for arms and fit everywhere else or fit there and are too big for the rest of it. Then with pants I get big sizes because they fit my bum and thigs, but are too big around the waist band and way too long. FML.
I'm like 1.80m :P
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
I'm 5'5.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
I'm 6'5 and manage to get jeans that fit perfectly from Topman. 36 inch inside leg is just spiffy.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by I=Cookie
Come to the Netherlands, we're a country with a whole lot of tall people here... I should know, I'm 1.83 m (I think that's 6 feet) myself (and I'm a girl )

Insta-profile views OVER 9000!

But on topic, I am 5'9" standing up, and 4'10" when leaning on my tripod
I'm 5"6...if that helps...

...but even I have trouble getting jeans that fit
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Quote by Ed Hunter
I'm 6'5 and manage to get jeans that fit perfectly from Topman. 36 inch inside leg is just spiffy.

How did I know that you'd post in this thread?
I'm just 6'1; not bad, but I've always wanted to be a bit taller... but well, I've got a friend who's 6'4 and has no problem finding jeans or whatever.

But last friday I saw a guy who was around 6'9, I'm sure he suffers a lot finding clothes
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
How did I know that you'd post in this thread?

Because I was relevant to it.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Man, this thread just made me realise how much it would suck to be any taller.
I'm at a nice 6'0" myself.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by jbridge90

That will be the day

But on topic TS: why don't you go online and find a good retailer... Once you find the right one, you'll never have to search again... right?
Quote by Johnny skins
banned cause im fine because of your avatar! it blasts happyness everytime i see it!!

definitly the best avatar ever I=Cookie

Proud owner of the: I'm wearing clothes in the Pit! Group! Click here to join
I'm 6'3" and I only have problems finding jackets and stuff. Does anyone else have too long arm it seems...? Often when I try something on and put my arms forth to see how it looks the sleeves are much too short.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I'm 6'3" and I only have problems finding jackets and stuff. Does anyone else have too long arm it seems...? Often when I try something on and put my arms forth to see how it looks the sleeves are much too short.

Yes, that happens to me quite frequently! I have the arms and legs of a 6'2 but the torso of a 6' at most, so few things really ever fit me perfectly... damn, I'm made of scraps...
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
I'm 6 3 and I have no trouble getting clothes
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Demonology
I'm 6'3" +

AND I'm overweight.

And you thought YOU had trouble fitting jeans. :P

I'm roughly 6'6 now and I'm about 20-30 pounds overweight. I feel your pain sir
haha well i've been looking on topman actually, im going to have to try out these 36' leg jeans
i liked being tall until i came across this problem lol. i'm thinking 6'4 is like ideal height baha. im like a 32 - 33 waist so abit of a string bean baha.
Quote by hayz_182

*shrugs*
I just like skinny jeans; I can wear chick jeans comfortably once my crotch gets used to it.... not that I do, but I did once, and I actually prefer them over male jeans. But, I'm just very thin.
I'm 185cm tall. Once I'm 188 or 190 I'll try really hard to stop my overall growth.

...and concentrate it down there.
ಠ_ಠ
i have scoliosis so im only 6'1 but with out it i would and someday will be 6'6, and yes i have a lot of trouble because my legs are still the right proportion and im still pritty tall. its kind of funny when i have to go the big or large store and im up to everyone else's shoulder but im wearing longer pants
Quote by jbridge90

But on topic, I am 5'9" standing up, and 4'10" when leaning on my tripod

according to the pythagorean theroem, your dick is 90 inches?

enjoy your tiny dick, ***
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Page 1 of 2