So I was able to cut some holes in a shoe box, and cut of 2 parts of a side so it can open and close so I can actually step on the pedals, and use some wires to tire down an outlet thingy and the pedals. lol
Obviously this wont work once I get more than 3 pedals, but I thought it was neat and wanted to ask if anyone else short of cash tried making their own?

I wanted to use a big piece of wood and drill holes and shiz in it, but I couldn't find my drill
Gallien Krueger is awesome
Last edited by lionslicer9999 at Sep 1, 2009,
I made one out of plywood and Velcro. I aslo used glues and nails. Worked pretty well.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Do you mean, like a cardboard shoe box?
If so, won't that be more of a pain in the ass than anything else? It'd get all crumpled and tatty pretty much instantly
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by SimplyBen
Do you mean, like a cardboard shoe box?
If so, won't that be more of a pain in the ass than anything else? It'd get all crumpled and tatty pretty much instantly

Actually it isn't, and wont because I'm going to use that one spot adaptor and daisy chain the pedals together. But I haven't had the chance to try it out with alot of pedals. The way I have the shoe box set up, I can probably fit 6 effect pedals, I don't use Wah's or a footswitch, so there wont be any problems fitting pedals :P

I'm only doing this because I'm using the money I have to buy more pedals and not a real pedal board lol.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Ikea build $5-$10 tops....

Haha, my girlfriend bought that exact shelf from Ikea not long ago...I even put it together for her, and never realised the potential! Dammit

OP, if you think cardboard is a good material for a pedalboard, I can only assume you gig two or three times a year.
Okay so I got the Black 13 today for only $45 used. I'm still trying to build a pedal board from scratch, but it's getting there.
And here is pictures of my ghetto Shoe Box Pedal board.
SORRY ABOUT THE SIZE I'M TOO LAZY TO MAKE THEM SMALLER lol

And it closes for carrying. Extention chord and input jack thing I'll probably end up putting in an orange crate I carry Guitar chords in.

LOL. That's so freaking ghetto. You are a genius my friend. A freaking damned genius. That should win a Nobel Prize
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack