Okay so I bought this guitar kit from a 800% reliable source and I've put everything together (Its a Les Paul model switch and everything) I've cut the Headstock to the shape of a Gibson and I want to put my name on it. My name is "Branden DePoyster" I've already painted the guitar black put emg pickups inside of it. I didn't put a pickguard on it (I've still got it but it looks better w/o it) , I want the headstock to say my name in a light shade of golden brown.

Thank you for your time U-G!

By the way if this is in the wrong category please move the post.
I just joined Ultimate-Guitar.com today so yeah..

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION as of Monday: August 31st 2009 1:50pm ~:

I JUST want to know how to put my name on the headstock.
Do I need to get a decal and electrical tape?
Or do I just paint it on.

[August 31st 2009]

Branden
Branden The Rhythm Guitarist
[Joined: August 31st 2009]
Band: At The Throne Of Judgement (not Judgment)
Last edited by BrandenGuitars at Aug 31, 2009,
Quote by BrandenGuitars
Okay so I bought this guitar kit from a 800% reliable source and I've put everything together (Its a Les Paul model switch and everything) I've cut the Headstock to the shape of a Gibson and I want to put my name on it. My name is "Branden DePoyster" I've already painted the guitar black put emg pickups inside of it. I didn't put a pickguard on it (I've still got it but it looks better w/o it) , I want the headstock to say my name in a light shade of golden brown.

Thank you for your time U-G!

By the way if this is in the wrong category please move the post.
I just joined Ultimate-Guitar.com today so yeah..

[August 31st 2009]

Branden

...And this is a question in what way...?
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Good luck, let us know how it turns out. We need PICS.

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
are you asking us what paint to use for your name on the headstock? or what we think? idk...
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
to add: what's the point of this thread? Do you want our opinion on what you're about to do (which seems cool, but might be hard to sell), what paint you should use (no expert there), or just to let us know what you're doing?
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

Quote by RHCPFitz
Go on.

"... do as the romans do? it's a saying."
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by randomhero93
are you asking us what paint to use for your name on the headstock? or what we think? idk...

I'm just asking how to put my name on the Headstock o_O!
Quote by BrandenGuitars
I'm just asking how to put my name on the Headstock o_O!

paint it on...? this is actually a question for the GB&C forum
Quote by pedromiles101
Quote by randomhero93
paint it on...? this is actually a question for the GB&C forum

Oh thanks alot man!
your welcome.
Quote by pedromiles101