I played for 2 weeks non stop until it hurt but then had to focus on passing my driving test. After that I've had no interest on picking up the guitar because it takes ages to learn how to play something that sounds really cool + i kinda suck at improvisation. How can I get back into it? Have you ever given up guitar for a while and later resparked your interest?
For the pussy man.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
If I were you I'd just give up completely dude, perhaps drums?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
stick your pen0r inside the input jack and fall in love with your guitar again

but dont cum inside her...how would you explain that to your local guitar tech.
Sounds exactly how I felt 2 weeks ago, but after I listened to my N'sync and Backstreet boys CD and learned my favorite songs I was back on it.

Quote by Kaizen1989
I played for 2 weeks non stop until it hurt but then had to focus on passing my driving test. After that I've had no interest on picking up the guitar because it takes ages to learn how to play something that sounds really cool + i kinda suck at improvisation. How can I get back into it? Have you ever given up guitar for a while and later resparked your interest?

I've been playing for approximately 19 months and I still can't improvise.
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Last edited by PinoyxRockar at Aug 31, 2009,
Quote by PinoyxRockar
Sounds exactly how I felt 2 weeks ago, but after I listened to my N'sync and Backstreet boys CD and learned my favorite songs I was back on it.

You're joking right?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by PinoyxRockar

I've been playing for nearly 10 years and I still suck at improvising.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Pick a song, play it.

I don't play guitar as much as I used to, but this past week I found a song that I thought was really awesome (ocean-John Butler) and I couldn't stop playing. Basically, just find a song you really like.
LARGE TEXT

Now that is some beautiful trolling there Pinoyx

my advice is listen to a song that you love because of its guitar/riff, motivates me everytime
Guitar - The true Religion
Last edited by AusMetal33 at Aug 31, 2009,
get a gig and the excitement will follow
Grooving to the Music

Skydiving Fund: R 50.00/ R 1600.00

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.

The Dalai Lama
Quote by PinoyxRockar

wat?
ehm is this sarcastic?
or am i just kerfukd in my buttucks?
Quote by dr_shred
wat?
ehm is this sarcastic?
or am i just kerfukd in my buttucks?

No I swear to god I wasn't trolling, I actually can play Bye Bye Bye on my guitar. lol and I suck at improvising. No joke.

Quote by AusMetal33
Quote by PinoyxRockar

Now that is some beautiful trolling there Pinoyx

my advice is listen to a song that you love because of its guitar/riff, motivates me everytime

uhm I wasn't joking.

Quote by Venice King
You're joking right?

I haven't been advancing in my guitar playing, sorry that I disappointed you.
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Last edited by PinoyxRockar at Aug 31, 2009,
Quote by Venice King
You're joking right?

different people learn at people speeds dude, non need to judge...

also OP do what ausmetal33 suggests, pick a song you like and go from there...
take the easy route and play bass...

<_<

>_>

grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
You gotta love it man.

All I can say is, one day you'll hear a song that you really want to play. So just keep your guitar in arms reach incase you need it.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Quote by jambi_mantra
I've been playing for nearly 10 years and I still suck at improvising.

I've played less than a year and I can improvise...

Quote by dubstar92

<_<

>_>

You know saying stuff like that gets you yelled at, right? RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!! Ok, all done.
I have more fun than normal people are allowed to have.

Quote by Kensai

Happy RUTAS everybody
Quote by bellyache
stick your pen0r inside the input jack and fall in love with your guitar again

but dont cum inside her...how would you explain that to your local guitar tech.

The shocking thing was that my pen0r actually fitted
Sounds stupid, but Mr. Zero-Hartman (second post) is not that wrong, lol. somehow I'm someone who not only plays guitar because its a part of my life, I'm kinda like the guy who wants to be a freaking badass. I don't even know how often I could've impressed a girl by just telling her I'm a musician and picking up my acoustic and playing her a song (with vocals of course lol). Most of the girls I knew were attracted to guys who can proof that they do not fail in life. Well, you can still fail at life if you know how to play the guitar good enough, but not THAT much, though, lmao! the best thing you can do is to visit a local concert. Somehow I'm always jealous when all the people do applaud for the band because they are in the spotlight and if the ppl dance and have fun then they're doin it right. Certainly there are people who rather want to be an underdog, but well, everytime I see someone whos not famous but is able to impress people, I immediately want to pick up my guitar and show that I can do it better.
Quote by thebaron1066
different people learn at people speeds dude, non need to judge...

also OP do what ausmetal33 suggests, pick a song you like and go from there...

Don't make me out to be an asshole, he should've learned by now.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by Venice King

*covers nearby baby who's in my room for some reasons ears*

DON'T LISTEN TO THE EVIL MANNNNNNN!

...actually I'd probably be evil for having a baby in my room. lol. ew.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Quote by Venice King

not necessarily, like i said different people learn at different paces... though yeah i appreciate i came off a bit confrontative on that one and for that i apologize.
umm. well first you pick up your guitar. second you tune it. third you just play some random **** to jus warm up. fourth play a few songs you k now. third go on the site your on right now type in the name of a song print the tab and learn it. repeat each day.
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
Quote by dubstar92

<_<

>_>

in response to this click on my profile

Guitar - The true Religion
Improvising comes with time. You can also get better at it through jazz. I don't quite understand why because I've never listened to it or taken any classes on it.

You'll get better, just pick songs you like and keep playing them. I took a break recently for maybe 3 or 4 weeks. It's always good to take breaks after a while because for some reasons it gives me new ideas when I go back to it.