Sounds very fusion-y to me, I like it. The use of harmonies was nice to give it that exotic feel. I kind of thing cynic based vocals over this, but that's just me lol. As for parts to change: spice up the bell in the second break a bit. Do that to really bring this part out.

I wasn't a big fan of the bends in the solo. I feel that while, yes, you stopped to "talk a little" as opposed to straight shredding, you didn't say much. Spice it up with little po/hos during the bends, maybe a melody. It's be a worlds difference.

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=21433935#post21433935
Loving the verse riff (w/o the synths/overdubs), good chord progression, its catchy!

Pre chorus, its a little confusing b/c of all that is going on (guitar pro can be a pain in the ass for that). I liked the harmonies though.

Chorus, w/o lyrics to go w/ it I'm just not feeling the chorus, the time sig change was a nice touch but the synth/keys are too powerful here

Bridge (Bar 65) + Break = **** yea! My fav part of this song, very demons and wizard-ish

the bridge that follows (bar 81) was a nice touch too, like the drums there and the bass plays a huge part there too, completely changes the mood when the bass line changes, i like it =D

Solo, I liked the intro to it (bar 113-124), after that it kind of died off, perhaps change it a bit (I hear syncopation in my head when I listen to that part for the solo, add in some weird note durations and unison bends arch enemy style).

Overall a solid piece, I give it a 7.5/10. Keep it up and thanks for the crit!
"Our revenge so everlasting sweet,
Enslave your Children, Behead the weak,
Kill every last Man, Woman and Machine
The cleansing has begun.
Your meek defense is foolish,
we come from the stars a trillion strong."