its called Track 3

Hope you like. If not, please tell me why and I'll take it into account when I do another song.
Quote by Tay-ron
go listen to the sound of grass growing. then play it.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||| My Music
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||
|||||||||
|||||||
||||||
|||||
||||
|||
||
|
I quite enjoyed that, its really good. The sound quality was a bit frustrating, I would have liked the drums in the first half to be a little less fuzzy, and the guitar in the second half to be louder, it would really rock then

nice job
Good ideas, bass drum far too over powering and distorted though and could be done with re-arranged to flow smoother
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
yeah i was having trouble with that. Its mainly because I'm too lazy so didn't want to have to redo bits of the gap in the middle to make it fit right... but i agree with you about the drums, on a second listen. I was going to do (yet) another guitar line over the second half as none of the parts (there were about 15) seemed to be THE lead part. I originally had a distorted bass improvising over the first half as well but it was just too annoying. I have saved all the tracks so I may redo its at a later date. Or then again maybe not.

And I completely forgot, C4C
Quote by Tay-ron
||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||
|||||||||
|||||||
||||||
|||||
||||
|||
||
|
i prefer the second half of the song. kinda modern sounding drum and bass with a 60's type sounding guitar lines. the drums were a bit muddy sounding imo but i think that was the style you go for.
Quote by metal105
i prefer the second half of the song. kinda modern sounding drum and bass with a 60's type sounding guitar lines. the drums were a bit muddy sounding imo but i think that was the style you go for.

you make me sound like a genius. It honestly wasn't planned that way.

Thanks for all the crit. You've been ever so kind
Quote by Tay-ron
||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||
|||||||||
|||||||
||||||
|||||
||||
|||
||
|
The song itself and your guitar playing is quite good (and pretty well recorded). The bass drum is incredibly distorted and really makes the rest of the song suffer. The recording is also very quiet. Keep up the good work with the songwriting, maybe just tone down the bass drum a bit though.

EDIT: Make the bass drum on the first part of the song more like the bass drum on the second part of the song.
Last edited by tooobscreamer at Aug 31, 2009,
Well done, thanks for sharing I thought it was really good.. Except of course for the distorted bass drums in the first half and the guitar could do with being a tiny bit louder in the second half-other than that I loved it
I cant say anything that hasnt already been said (kick drum clipping; mixing quality). But all in all it was a good piece with some interesting ideas. I would have liked it to be a bit longer as well.
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.