It's a song I wrote, I hope you like it.
Only You.

Notes: Guitar, bass vocals by me.
Drum programming by me.
I'm still not a lead guitarist, but I attempted to play solos yet again.

While you're at it, might aswell check out some of my other songs
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition
Last edited by Dakkstar at Sep 3, 2009,
Really nice song man. It's stuck in my head now. Lol.
The guitar, bass, and drum parts go together nicely, even with that funky rhythm (which I thought was awesome).
As far as your soloing goes, i think it fits pretty well with the song.
Now, I wouldn't say your voice is the best in the world, but that's ok, cuz the song still sounds good, and, like your solo, your voice fits the song.
c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1192017
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Haha, that's good to hear it's stuck in your head. It's what I aim for songs that are good, and people remember.
LTD mp-600
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

pretty good work dude
My Fun Guitars
Fender Strat
Ibanez Rg-320

My Junk Guitars
Hondo II acoustic
Yamaha F-310
Jay Turser Les paul knock off of doom
It sounded a bit sloppy at the start but catchy riff. Do you have an effect on the vocals? They sounded a bit thin, especially in the chorus, there was a bit seeming out of tune. The drums sound great...I like the guitar tone aswell, maybe have a bit more goin on in the chorus? It seemed a bit lazy, not sure if that was the sound you were goin for. I like the guitar solo, especially when you change octave right at the start of it. Quality!

Overall I like it, great mix, and keeps interest..The only bad point I can think of is it sound a bit lazy/sloppy at points throughout it.

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1194231
I like it man, I like your singing, nice catchy riff as well, interesting lyrics. Nice little riffs in there, as well as your solo which I thought fitted quite well into the song
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
The solo is a bit long, but live it's wicked, I have to amazing lead guitarists and it's really cool to see them dueling. The solos on the recording of course aren't them. It's just my own style... what they do is crazy.

Thank you all for commenting. I'm glad for the most part you enjoyed my song.
LTD mp-600
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

You sound like f*cking danzig dude, I really like the vocals...

The riffs in this are heavy, not too complex to lose most non guitar obsessed listeners, and catchy. Good combo, lol.

I like the solo, it kinda does drag on like some others have said. But like YOU said, you don't play it live and your guitarists go somewhere else with it.

Someone said the chorus was kinda "lazy" sounding, I'd say it sounds empty. Especially with your fast intro riff there. Maybe do twice as many notes on the rhythm guitars or a melodic underline of the vocals.

All in all, pretty cool...
c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1193577
Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I try to make my songs memorable. It's amazing when people in the audience hearing the song for the first time can sing along by the second chorus.
LTD mp-600
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

really good, especially for recording all the parts yourself. the chorus really does get stuck in your head and is really catchy. the only thing i would suggest, and like others have said, is maybe something to fill in the chorus a little. Maybe backing vocals, double picking? either way it was still great good job. if you have some time could you tell me what you think i've my newest original https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1194323 thanks
R.I.P Jerry Garcia (1945)-(1995)

In the winter of '65 we were hungry, just barely alive.

Confederate
I think the chorus is fine. I'm not sure why everyone wants such elaborate things. I mean look at most punk rock, simple couple of chorus, people like it. Nirvana it was simple it didn't have to be all out there. The music is simple so people can get into it. I think the power chords on guitar with the bass doing triplets is more than fine. I'm glad that the song is enjoyed by you all, but I really don't see a need to add more to the chorus.
LTD mp-600
Line 6 Pod X3 Live