Heyy, i have an esp eclipse with 81 and 60 pickups, im completely changing to passive electronics.

How much is a fair price to ask for my current set, it will be including everything :

EMG 81
EMG 60
2 Vol Pots
2 Tone Pots
Output Jack
4 Black Knobs
3 way Toggle
All wire
2 Batteries and clips

thanks
ESP Eclipse I CTM FR (KGC BRASS BLOCK + IronGear Blues Engine + Dirty Torque + BCS Wiring Kit
Jet City Fusion

Blackstar S1-104 EL34

Engl Standard 4x12 (V60's)

Korg PitchBlack
ZCAT Delay-Reverb
Snarling Dogs Whine-O-Wah
Last edited by Beffyyy at Aug 31, 2009,
Since I´ve heard alot of complaints about those pick-ups, probably not worth much, is that why you are changing over to passive ?
in £ btw

and there is nothing wrong with the pickups i highly rate them, and thousands of other people highly rate them.

its just when i bought the guitar i was playing a lot of heavy metal which they are amazing for and now i am in a band playing bluesy classic rock and am looking for a different sound
ESP Eclipse I CTM FR (KGC BRASS BLOCK + IronGear Blues Engine + Dirty Torque + BCS Wiring Kit
Jet City Fusion

Blackstar S1-104 EL34

Korg PitchBlack
ZCAT Delay-Reverb
Last edited by Beffyyy at Aug 31, 2009,
how much you want for the EMG60?
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Im not sure yet, Im not selling right now (not until i have my new pickups and wiring kit) im just trying to see how much they go for etc
Jet City Fusion

Blackstar S1-104 EL34

Korg PitchBlack
ZCAT Delay-Reverb