Looks like my Marshall AVT-50X has a broken valve (EGC-83). I cant find this specific valve anywhere so was wondering if anybody knows any other valves i could use in its place? Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you.
Sorry i did mean an ECC-83, so any 12ax7 valve should do the job? Thanks for the help
Yeahup, any 12AX7. Seems that th most favorite of the AX7s are Tung Sols and JJs.
Quote by kcdakrt
DLrocket89 makes my ug experience better!

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

Kit Amp Building Tutorial
yes 12ax7 is the american name, ECC83 is the british name.
Exactly the same thing
May I suggest JJ valves, they've served me well.