Hello Pit, I am looking for a video camera i can use to upload covers i play onto youtube. I've been looking at the Flip Video camera. Would this be good for bass and guitar (mainly bass) covers?
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
I assume a normal camera wouldnt pick up the low and high frequencies, so you would have to mic them anyways, in which case, as long as it can get decent FPS, it wouldnt matter???

Idk, though
well i wasn't sure if the mic on it could handle the bass, i know some cameras have trouble with bass.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

i'd just get a mic and record the sound on your computer then mix that with the video later
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by justinb904
i'd just get a mic and record the sound on your computer then mix that with the video later

This.

A decent video camera will be able to handle guitar though. But bass... eh. Maybe not.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Why do people put themselves on youtube?
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by you = fail

Because it's fun to watch
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
I don't see why not.

for once I have to agree with matt here
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by you = fail

So they can be publicly ridiculed for their terrible playing skills. Not saying that yours are TS, even though they probably are.
Quote by captaincrunk
You are a slave who is looking for a master, and I hope he beats you.

Quote by rmr024
Toaster ovens are fucking amazing, I don't really see where you were going with that...
Quote by The Jolly Llama
So they can be publicly ridiculed for their terrible playing skills. Not saying that yours are TS, even though they probably are.

so people can see me play since so far only a few friends and family have. Thanks for assuming that I have terrible playing skills though

Invent in camera equipment that doesn't suck. Would you want to buy a squire guitar and marshall MG to record?