kinda interested in getting one. I'd have to see how it feels first and if it sounds good through the vibro champs metal voicings. Anyone here have one they like or would reccomend? don't want to spend much more than 700
Guild DV-4 Acoustic
Fender Standard Telecaster Ash MIM
Fender Vibro Champ XD
Last edited by schecter30 at Aug 31, 2009,
Hey theres a link to the 7 string legion thread in my sig, ask there please

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Im a big fan of schecter 7 strings. I know theres a fair bit of people on UG who don't like them but I've never had a problem with any of the ones I've played. That said, I did own a 7 string back in the day, and it was an Ibanez RG (forget what particular model, but i picked up somewhere in the neighborhood of 400) and it was a fantastic guitar until extenuating circumstances forced me to get rid of it. So I'd recommend any of the stuff Ibanez makes as well.

On a side note, I have no personal experience with them, but I hear ESP makes some nice 7 strings and Baritones as well, might be worth a look
Guitars:
Gibson Explorer - White
PRS SE Singlecut
Fender Acoustic

Amps:
Crate head w/ POD preamp
Crate 120 watt POS
Crate Cab
Quote by schecter30
kinda interested in getting one. I'd have to see how it feels first and if it sounds good through the vibro champs metal voicings. Anyone here have one they like or would reccomend? don't want to spend much more than 700

Every time I play on the low B I jizz silently in my pants. 'Nuff said
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
You could get a slightly used Schecter Loomis for that. Or you could wait until people start selling used ESP LTD HEX-7's and pick one up within your price range.
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
look at rondomusic.com

they have 7 strings for much less than 700 and much better than most other 7 strings.
Classical Guitarist