I just stumbled upon this...

The Weinstein Co. plans to release "Halloween 3" in 3-D next summer, said Bob Weinstein, who co-founded the company with brother Harvey. While Zombie will not be back to direct, the next sequel will pick up from his story and give a new twist on slasher Myers, Weinstein said.

Here's the link for the source (Note: That actual paragraph is about halfway through the article)

http://www.fandango.com/entertainmentnews/entertainmentnewsarticlepage.aspx?aid=4200&wssac=131&wssaffid=11788&?wssac=123&rfilter=?wssac,wssaffid

Personally I thought Halloween 2 was crap, so I'm a bit skeptical about another one.

Thoughts?
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
The original Halloween was crap, the remake was crap, I haven't seen the second remake but according to you it's crap, so I think that sums up what Halloween 3 is going to be.
the remake wasnt crap, i knew zombie wasnt going to make any more halloween...but a 3d version??? thats gonna be like bloody valintine 3d complete crap
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Never seen any of them, not gonna bother after this thread
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
Never seen any of them, not gonna bother after this thread

excactly what i was about to say
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.