So I had my periodontal surgery on friday and it's monday now. It's my last day before I have to go back to school and I'd like to celebrate a little. All I want is like two bowls out of a pipe. On the paper they gave me after the surgery it says that smoking is an irritant which is definitely true, but it didn't say how long I'd have to wait.

So do you guys think that two bowls would botch the success of my surgery?

And no I don't want to call the dentist for a good reason.
Google it.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
umm, what kinda surgery is this??? like what was done and why

i know when you get teeth pulled and what not, you have a chance of getting dry socket...which is painful as hell...and definitely not worth it...but there are ways around it...

stuff cotton over the hole and smoke gently...

but i think your surgery is probably different
Dude, when I got my tooth pulled and had a big open sore in my mouth, I got high and smoked cigarettes that same day and no problem arose from it. It may be a risk, but it's not definite or even necessarily likely that you'll have a problem if you smoke. Just don't overdo it.

I had to have gauze over the hole that entire day, though, so maybe putting some over the area of the surgery isn't a bad plan.
Last edited by synpet713192 at Aug 31, 2009,
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Well you came to the right place, what with the Pit consisting entirely of oral-hygienists and all.

/thread

What the fuck is it with people wanting to brag about smoking pot or getting laid or drinking? Grow up, seriously.
You're*
Can't you just wait until you are sure, you useless stoner?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
yea its not garuanteed you will get it...just make sure you use gauze or cotton or some kind of wash cloth or something...and maybe some mouth wash after?
It's not really worth having complications or being in pain. And, as you said, school is starting and it would suck to be sick the first week.

I would maybe google it, or ask your surgeon before actually smoking anything. Better safe then sorry in these situations.
Quote by Survivalism
/thread

What the fuck is it with people wanting to brag about smoking pot or getting laid or drinking? Grow up, seriously.

I don't spy him bragging about anything. The guy wants to smoke a bowl, he has a serious question. Stating that he wants to smoke a bowl specifically also gives him the reason NOT to call his dentist about it. Maybe you're the one who should grow up.
Quote by Wulphy
Can't you just wait until you are sure, you useless stoner?

What's with all the hate?
Last edited by synpet713192 at Aug 31, 2009,
Quote by imaginary.frnd
I'm sure he wasn't being serious.

but what do you know, your just an imaginary friend.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
don't smoke in general dude
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by Survivalism
/thread

i dont believe he's bragging...
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by synpet713192
I don't spy him bragging about anything. The guy wants to smoke a bowl, he has a serious question. Stating that he wants to smoke a bowl specifically also gives him the reason NOT to call his dentist about it. Maybe you're the one who should grow up.

What's with all the hate?

It seems your sarcasm meter is broken.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah