Right now I'm stuck between two guitars. A 1992 Jackson Stealth XL or an Ibanez RG3EXQM1. I've got the money for both.

The RG looks very nice and I think I'll put in GFS Black Power Rails in it if I get it.
The Jackson is really beat up. It's got a chunk out the the headstock and several chips all over. I'm looking at the Jackson though because of the trem mainly.

Anyway, I play a lot of different things from blues to metal. But mainly metal. Stuff like August Burns Red, As I Lay Dying, Devil Wears Prada, and other bands from solidstate.

I'm playing through a Vox DA20 right now but I hope to get either a Boss gt-10 or Pod X3 Live and play through a PA.

So here's some pics.

Ibanez RG3EXQM1:

Jackson Stealth XL:

Guitars
Douglas WRL590
Yahama F-335 Acoustic

Amps
Vox DA20
B-52 AT-212

Gear
Digitech Metal Master
Last edited by shanglejr11 at Aug 31, 2009,
if you don't want a floyd ibanez
if you want a floyd jackson

EDIT : The ibanez looks sexy aswell, that jackson doesn't look attractive much. Did you only consider it for the floyd?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Last edited by padgea7x at Aug 31, 2009,
I'm thinking the Ibanez too. I'll just leave this open for a bit. I'll be back in 5 hours.
Guitars
Douglas WRL590
Yahama F-335 Acoustic

Amps
Vox DA20
B-52 AT-212

Gear
Digitech Metal Master
Ibanez, the neck heels on the rg's are amazing. Plus the action on them(mine at least) is the lowest Ive ever seen.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Jackson!
The professional series were the absolute bomb, and that thing's rumoured to have a great neck.
Above post may or may not be true.
Last edited by kurney at Aug 31, 2009,