Can I use this for guitar too? It isn't the same as using a bass on a guitar amp is it? Cause that would suck. I would like to use it, but I have a feeling it would break. Oh wait lemme be specific, Guitar Plugged into bass big muff which is plugged into a line 6 guitar. Is that good?
Quote by AfroRockerMike
Can I use this for guitar too? It isn't the same as using a bass on a guitar amp is it? Cause that would suck. I would like to use it, but I have a feeling it would break. Oh wait lemme be specific, Guitar Plugged into bass big muff which is plugged into a line 6 guitar. Is that good?

*face melts*

If you mean Line 6 amp, then, depends. On a lot of things.
If video games make you violent, does monopoly make you a millionaire?
i tried it, didn't sound to good though. But give it a shot if you play around with it, it might sound good.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
of course, the sound is specifik for bass but it doesn't power the signals up or anything. The other way around works fine aswell, I use guitar stompboxes for bass, not the regular ones though, but I don't let my instrument disable me to do things I want just because of some protocol on how it 'should' be. :]
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
Yeah guitar amp. Sheesh, thanks for the smart ass comments. Jerks. But thanks for most of you. So it won't effect anything? One more time, Guitar to Bass Big Muff, Bass Big Muff to Line 6 Spider 3 15 Watt Amp.