I'm preparing to order a new guitar (maybe a PRS or a Vintage PRS copy).

I found some guitars i liked at this website: http://www.dv247.com/

Does anyone know if this shop is reliable? Is it safe to order from them?
Anyone had bad experiences buying equipment from them?

Thanks for the help.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Pretty decent store, I ordered a Gibson from them but because of the distribution crapola with Gibson at the time I ended up cancelling my order. The shop was pretty cool about it and their customer service was pretty decent. My advice would be just don't buy a Gibson unless they get their act together
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Bought my amp and some other stuff from them, no problems at all
Gear:
Yamaha Pacifica 112VCX - Vintage white w/ red tort pickguard
Blackheart Handsome Devil
Vox DA5 Classic
Valencia C-60 Classical
I ordered a guitar for my brother's birthday from there. It came after 2 days which is great and there was no damage or anything, so yes, they are reliable.

Ibanez K5
Warwick Rockbass Vampyre 4

Line 6 Bass Pod XT Live
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Yea, they have good customer service and are pretty reliable. I've never had a problem with them anyway.
They're awesome.

But £5 for shipping on a pack of strings? I was not chuffed.

Came fast though.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Really awesome company ive spent £2000 on them already this year, graham in the cambridge store is an awesome dude and gives u amazing prices.

Ive never had a bad expiriance with them. Actually become really good mates with them and they try to even find u what you want but cheaper
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Their service is solid gold. After a few mails back and fort and managed to bag myself a very good deal with quite generous discount from one of their support personal. It left me with a good feeling inside
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Their service is, as others have said, simply fantastic. Unfortunately, I've had problems with all of my orders from them (items not being in stock when they thought they were; delays; etc), and every time dv247 have contacted me right away and been really helpful with sorting everything out, which is much more than can be said for another certain UK online shop *coughGAKcough*. It's a shame I have had so many problems with orders from them, but their customer service has been so good I'm happy to keep ordering from them.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.