I have found an 'Admira Malaga' Classical guitar that my Dad got for his 21st birthday. He never played it and it has been kept in a case for 25 years now so it is in pretty good condition.

Just wondering if anyone could tell me if it was worth anything at all. I'm not expecting much I just can't find much about it anywhere.

Thanks for the help.
Take it to a music store and have it rated professionally.
Marshall MG15DFX
Line 6 Spider III
Squier Strat Standard
Ibanez RG350EX
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Signature Wah
any info on the model number?

search 'admira malaga' in google, and theres lots of reviews and places to buy, but not tons of info on older guitars without knowing the model/year
Quote by james4

search 'admira malaga' in google, and theres lots of reviews and places to buy, but not tons of info on older guitars without knowing the model/year

I can't see a model number or anything on it, the only markings is on the sticker inside which says BM Malaga and that it was made in spain. And not much comes up when this is searched in Google. Thanks For your help.
Quote by james4

All I know is that it must have been bought in 1984
I think it might worth a nice deal in money if it was a not-so-beginner value axe by its age... Vintage models can get really expensive!
I can't find much on the interwebs either. Depending on your guitar, if it is a solid top classical, it will generally go up in value (and sound) as it gets older, but as this guitar only seems to be worth about $200 new (from what I gather), it's probably better to keep it since it might even be worth less. If you don't plan to use it at all, check at a music shop to see how much they will buy it for. I'd keep it in case you ever want to take up classical, if you haven't already...