can someone give me a manufacturer that makes:

Ibanez RG
Ibanez S
PRS Custom 24
Les Paul
Jackson RR
clones?

im gonna buy a guitar soon and i want to know if there are any good clones of these. Iwant a Clone because i dont have the money to buy the "real deal"
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Les Paul = Agile guitars at rondomusic.com
Gear:
Fender Classic Series 50's Strat
Vox VT15 amp
Bongos

Quote by BillyRamone
Looks like Harry Potter about to fly an old biplane. A lady killer, but the ladies cannot figure out which state he's from - Indiana, or Pennsylvania?
Owns the under 5'2" hotties.
Quote by JTBach
Les Paul = Agile guitars at rondomusic.com

i dont like agiles
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
clones?like a swarm of mutant WTF!!Is a tab's....... fuck me i better start hiding ¬¬

no seriously,clones with names the brands name on em like having Gibson on a ****ty chinese made false LP guitar arnt ''clones'' illigal?
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
Quote by kakos
arnt ''clones'' illigal?

i thought he just meant similar styles. not a copy. but yeah, copies are definitely illegal, and usually complete crap. anyway lets see...

Ibanez RG- search eBay, there are a few people who make cheaper ones and sell them as "modified" or something
Ibanez S- none that i know of
PRS Custom 24- cort's guitars look pretty similar to PRSs to me.
Les Paul- EVERYBODY. seriously. check out LTD's for the right shape, or tokai is popular among a bunch of people
Jackson RR- i think there are a few companies that make V's. a few meaning tons. i'd just check out the cheaper jackson models.

unless you only have $100 to spend or something i'd really recommend going with legit brands. just make sure you play before you buy
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
tokai, burny, greco, michael kelly, agile. ull find mostly lps and strats, but they are killer.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC