Gandhi's Cookbook/Public Refuse split CD 'Under Construction [2009]

Following our UK tour this Summer, we've decided to put out a related split CD with new tracks by both bands.

01. Gandhi's Cookbook - Egotistical Game
02. Gandhi's Cookbook - War
03. Gandhi's Cookbook - Scene
04. Gandhi's Cookbook - Penalty Shootout
05. Gandhi's Cookbook - Bloody Revolutions
06. Public Refuse - Peace of Mind
07. Public Refuse - Hypocrites
08. Public Refuse - R&R
09. Public Refuse - Cut to Commercial
10. Public Refuse - Bastard

Available worldwide at

In addition to this, a compilation video of footage shot throughout the Gandhi's Cookbook/Public Refuse UK Tour '09 can be found below. Its soundtrack is made up of songs from the 'Under Construction' split CD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7J1AyCF9Lg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp-F_EN23KY
Sexy.

How much do ya think it would cost to ship this thing to the USA?
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
I doubt anyone is going to ban you for this or anything since this forum is familiar with Gandhi's Cookbook, but just so ya know advertising threads aren't allowed.
Quote by holidayincambod
Unfortunately due to us being in situated in the Middle East, it's a little steep. It should cost somewhere around $3.50 to post to the states.

I hope it doesn't put too many people off
Not at all. I'll grab it next payday.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by werty22
I doubt anyone is going to ban you for this or anything since this forum is familiar with Gandhi's Cookbook, but just so ya know advertising threads aren't allowed.

There used to be a Gandhi´s Cookbook thread someday.......also done by Adarsh or him, so I think they won´t be banned.

Though I won´t record punk too soon, are you maybe interested to trade CDs?
We already did an EP and we already have enough money to record a full lenght soon........so if anyone of you want.....
I have to say I love the whole notepad thing on your website.

I've always said that Notepad was the best program windows ever put in but no one else agrees with me

Quote by Adarsh
Awesome - did the cases break in the mail?
That they did. You wouldn't believe how bad our towns post office is. It's absurd. But my mom keeps a cache of about 100 jewel-cases for just these occasions.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I would.
What?