Hey, I've critted your work before! I recognize your voice
I was in a pretty bad mood before I started listening to this, and then it put me in a good mood. So, thanks for that.
The chord progression sounds good. The only thing I'd recommend is maybe inserting another verse/chorus before the breakdown around 1:45. you know, let the listener get a good feel of the song, and then completely turn it around on them.
I really like your lyrics. They sound great, and are very much like Bob Dylan's work, yet they're very much original as well.
I look forward to hearing the finished version of this song, especially what you'll do around 2:05.
Care to crit my work again?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1192017
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Not my usual bag of music, but ill say i like it
Only thing ill say is that it kinda felt more 90-Alternative than Country to me, especially with the way the guitar was being strummed.
I guess thats about it, simple good work.

I want to thank you for your crit on my song, and check out my response if you want to
Well i liked it. The guitar sounded nice, and your voice sounded good too. What i was thinking though, was that maybe this song would sound even better if you sped it up a bit. And i would also like to hear it when you add all the other instruments. But other than that i thought it was good.