Any Final Fantasy Fans Here? Well post your favorites and hates on the games right here!!! My favorites are 4,6,9,and 10. My least favorites are 12..
Oh chrono Trigeer and chrono cross count. Please don't reply on this forum if your just gonna bash the game, They are trully really good games, and probobaly one of the few games to have an actual plot left. The Story is good , music is good, there is really nothing to hate about these games....Final Fantasy beats any ****in shooter, anyway PLEASE REPLY..... Oh yeah they aren't nerdy..... Only a few.
Final Fantasy is awesome, chrono trigger is epic

but there is a gaming thread...
The greatest irony you will face is the fact that we wake up to live in a nightmare
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL
well played sir, well played
If Canadia wasn't a real place then where would Canadians come from?

T_T
Theyre even is a final fantasy thread already

But FF7 made my vacation ^^
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
There's also a FF thread

and I love Chrono Trigger and Cross

but yeah, *'ported*

REVEDIT: here
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=738792&highlight=final+fantasy
Last edited by TheReverend724 at Aug 31, 2009,
i dont like it, makes no sense
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by bass-man9712
i dont like it, makes no sense
+1
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
How do they not make sense the only one that make no absoulte sense is FF12, oh yeah I forgot to mention blue dragon.... That is a really good RPG if any of you users have no played it