Page 1 of 2
My friends birthdayu is comming up, and I dont know what to get her.

I just want some really epic ideas.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Aléx
A new friend.

I thought about it, actually.

Cant do a dick in the box. No dick. i mean... boxes...

<.<
>.>

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Quote by guitarrocks123
+1 to the box of rape but seriously, need some more info

But I dont WANT you to know about her! Thats the point. I just want something that is just so awesome, that it doesnt matter what type of person she is.

Get her custom made converse hi-tops. You can do that for 70 bucks i think.
F
U
C E N S O R S H I P
K
Quote by happytimeharry

Oh my god this more than you can possibly imagine.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by Miniskirt

This is amazing.

Ha, they really do make the perfect gifts. Got one for my friend when she went off to college. They're kinda dorky, but you just can't help but love them.
Quote by TEK34
Get her Linkin Park.

how is he going to fit six men in a box?
Utah's Token Black Guy
That squishable alligator is the shiite.
i was once given a sock puppet by one of my friends. that was pretty cool. But I'd go with a sequined thong. One much larger that her size.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
For a pretty funny gift, just find random stuff around the house and wrap it. Lulz will ensue
My Gear:

Peavey T-15

Peavey Vypyr 15w

Unamed "Prarie" Acoustic

GAS List
Agile AL-2000

New England Patriots for 2009 super bowl!
Quote by happytimeharry

These are fucking adorable!
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by happytimeharry
Ha, they really do make the perfect gifts. Got one for my friend when she went off to college. They're kinda dorky, but you just can't help but love them.

I don't find them dorky.

I love stuffed animals, especially big ones. I still ask my mom to keep an eye out for gigantic stuffed animals. These aren't particularly huge by the looks of it, but I love them nonetheless.
Quote by Miniskirt
These aren't particularly huge by the looks of it, but I love them nonetheless.

Nah, they aren't really that big. They're big, but not carnival big. Just the right size. You have no idea how incredibly soft they are! I got my friend the panda and I almost kept it for myself!
Quote by mattman93
These are fucking adorable!

that may be the greatest thing i have ever read.
I like the idea of wrapping up random household objects. Like a single q-tip, for example.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
I dont have the means to order it in time! Fuuuuuuuuu!

Quote by Pinky19
I dont have the means to order it in time! Fuuuuuuuuu!

Do it anyway! Oh well if it's a few days late.
Quote by happytimeharry
Do it anyway! Oh well if it's a few days late.

Gahhhh, I need to try and get a credit card or something then. It would be really hard =/

If not, I need a blackup plan.

If she wasn't... stupid I'd give her my favorite book, since it has meaning to me. But she wouldn't get it. I thought about a roll of aluminum foil, because its shiny.

Quote by Pinky19
Gahhhh, I need to try and get a credit card or something then. It would be really hard =/

Why not just ask your parents? Tell them you'll reimburse them.

Quote by Pinky19

I thought about a roll of aluminum foil, because its shiny.

Get her a set of keys and jingle them in front of her face.
Quote by happytimeharry
Nah, they aren't really that big. They're big, but not carnival big. Just the right size. You have no idea how incredibly soft they are! I got my friend the panda and I almost kept it for myself!

If I ordered one, I wouldn't be able to choose between them. They're all so awesome.

I might buy some for friends at Christmas time though.

EDIT: Also, TS, you could probably just go out and buy a really soft stuffed animal somewhere. Or buy a bunch of those Tide-to-Go pens, those are really handy.
Last edited by Miniskirt at Aug 31, 2009,
Quote by Mark G
(Invalid img)

LMFAO!!
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
Im trying to convince my parents to let me spend 40$ on a giant stuffed dolphin.

IT BETTER BE THE BEST THING EVER IF I DO.

Its kind of awkward trying to get your parents to buy it as a guy, NOT getting it for a g/f.

Quote by Pinky19

IT BETTER BE THE BEST THING EVER IF I DO.

<-----
Look at that face. Would I lie to you?
Quote by happytimeharry
<-----
Look at that face. Would I lie to you?

N one named Broseph Stalin could. Plus, she does love dolphins and soft things.

Which is why my ED was never a problem. *ba dum psht*

But just how soft/large is it?

Quote by Pinky19
N one named Broseph Stalin could. Plus, she does love dolphins and soft things.

Which is why my ED was never a problem. *ba dum psht*

But just how soft/large is it?

I'd say roughly 14-16 inches in diameter? Look through the photo gallery on the site. Pretty accurately shows how big they are. As for softness, oh man it's a level of softness the Snuggle bear would be jealous of.
Page 1 of 2