my goodness that thing looks really cool!
My Fun Guitars
Fender Strat
Ibanez Rg-320

My Junk Guitars
Hondo II acoustic
Yamaha F-310
Jay Turser Les paul knock off of doom
That's pretty epic, i want to touch it until i can't feel my fingers
I don't read, I look at words and absorb their meanings.
If the pit was a group of people hangin out we would be possibly the most awsome group of people to be known to mankind.........I think it would be on the news
That's awesome. Foreign fretted instruments are awesome
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
I must have one!
What type of strings does it have...what kind of tone does it have? Is it fairly loud or quiet...does it respond to dynamics well? What is it supposed to be tuned to, and what do you have it tuned to? Is the neck built in, or attached to the body by bolt/screw/glue?
Composer of Scores for Film/Video Games/TV/and More!
Contact me if you have a project that you need music of any style for!
Quote by ReChord
I must have one!
What type of strings does it have...what kind of tone does it have? Is it fairly loud or quiet...does it respond to dynamics well? What is it supposed to be tuned to, and what do you have it tuned to? Is the neck built in, or attached to the body by bolt/screw/glue?

Well, the strings are meant for the instrument, so Charango strings. They are these thin little black ones. It is pretty quiet. It is tuned gg cc eE aa ee. Thats what I have it tuned to. The neck is built in.
that is interesting and different, HNGD dude
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Kinda looks like a Puetro Rican Quatro.
--- Joe ---
77 Bradley LPC || 07 PRS CE22 || 11 PRS MC58 Artist || 95/02 Fender Strat || 99 Gibson LP DC Std Lite
06 Ovation Elite-T || 12 Martin GPCPA4
Boss GT100 || Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 || Peavey Bandit 75 || Roland JC77
Ah, the faithful armadillo box. I've never seen one in person but I've heard a lot of good things about them. Good luck with the discovery; it looks like a gem.
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.