Hey, so I made this little thing up, just two guitar tracks. Sort of melodic death metally......your opinions? Just goin with a joke title for the moment as well haha.
Attachments:
Surrender the Booty.gp5
if you were going for melodic death, you kind of missed the mark.

it does sound like a legit uhm...killswitch engage type song. what is that, metalcore? anyhow, it sounds like what those young american bands put out these days.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
if you were going for melodic death, you kind of missed the mark.

it does sound like a legit uhm...killswitch engage type song. what is that, metalcore? anyhow, it sounds like what those young american bands put out these days.

I know what you mean, but my vocal style would throw it waaaayyy off target from metalcore.
Quote by Gregray88
I know what you mean, but my vocal style would throw it waaaayyy off target from metalcore.

sure, okay...though when i think metal music, the meat of it is never the vocals, so that'll only get you so far. it's pretty solid if you don't dislike metalcore. and of course, it's always a little harder to tell from a guitar pro file, but that's the impression i got.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!