So, I work at a gas station, and today I screwed up bad.
I was pumping this woman's gas, and when it finished, I noticed that the car across from her was at 19, and they had asked for 20. I ran over to stop that pump, and the woman drove away. The nozzle was still in her car. The nozzle ripped off the pump, and gas began spraying everywhere.
It sucked. Only my second shift too. :P

Let's hear what you guys have done.
Last edited by Duval67 at Aug 31, 2009,
I was mowing lawns, and I we ask that certain things are marked, like sprinkler systems etc. and this person decided "nah" so I ran over their sprinkler system with a huge ride on lawn mower....

Oh well.

Four Year Strong Plays in D Standard. Not Drop D.
Quote by Ed Hunter

I just slapped the computer screen with my dick because of this thread.
At least you didnt jizz in your pants
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
i was working at an insurance company and i forgot to renew a clients insurance, then his house burns down and he had no insurance at all! The company had to pay up.

I worked for a fast food company and my till was regularly down by $40 or so most days...

well i am not good at counting peoples change you see!
Biggest screw up at work....not having a job and not being able to find one.

Quote by IAMREALLYCOOL
i dropped a can of coke on my work experiance and had to pick it up

wat
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Last edited by fail at Aug 31, 2009,
I was playing the trumpet and accidentally seduced a 15-year-old. Got suspended indefinetely.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by fail
Biggest screw up at work....not having a job and not being able to find one.

unemployed unite!
edit:for ts
Utah's Token Black Guy
Last edited by codyadamscea at Aug 31, 2009,
When I worked at Toys R Us, one time I accidentally scanned a bunch of packages into the stock bays that were labled NOF. Boy, was my face red.
You're*
Quote by Daffodil Lament
What the hell? They still have gas stations that pump your gas for you?

Haha yep.
It's a terrible place though. Dirty dirty dirty.
Set a garbage can on fire accidentally with a cigarette
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by Daffodil Lament
Alabama or Louisiana?

Haha.
Eastern Ontario
On my 3d shift at a restaurant I was working at, I took a pretty messy poo, of course due to the amount of poo I had to wipe a ton, hence using a bunch of paper. I ended up overflowing the toilet and the water and poo began to flood into the bathroom. There I was with **** and pee water flowing out all around me, a customer came into the bathroom and slipped, and landed on his back. He got the poo water all over him, he caused some major scene and I had to explain to my manager what had happened. The customer ended up getting his meal for free and it came out of my check. I was constantly made fun of by my co-workers and I ended up getting fired a few weeks later because I sneezed on somebody's plate when I was serving them...
Quote by GezzyDiversion
hahahhaha, i ****ing bet you did!

Yes, that joke has been made a number of times.

Funniest thing I experienced today was:
Me: What can I get for you?
Her: You can fill me up.

I'm fairly certain she knew it was dirty.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Quote by Daffodil Lament
What the hell? They still have gas stations that pump your gas for you?

In New Jersey, you can't pump your own gas anywhere.
Weekend Warrior
I got a mower stuck in the mud....fun stuff.

My dad takes the cake though. He was loading a tractor onto a trailer, attached to a Ford Ranger, on a hill. When he got the tractor on, it was so heavy that it lifted the back of the truck up by the trailer hitch. Since the back wheels were holding it in place, the whole rig started to roll down the hill, with him still on the tractor. It jack-knifed near the bottom, doing considerable damage to the side of the truck. It really doesn't seem so bad till you picture it in your head...lol.
Nope, no sig here.
Quote by Mutant Corn
I got a mower stuck in the mud....fun stuff.

My dad takes the cake though. He was loading a tractor onto a trailer, attached to a Ford Ranger, on a hill. When he got the tractor on, it was so heavy that it lifted the back of the truck up by the trailer hitch. Since the back wheels were holding it in place, the whole rig started to roll down the hill, with him still on the tractor. It jack-knifed near the bottom, doing considerable damage to the side of the truck. It really doesn't seem so bad till you picture it in your head...lol.

Oof.
That's bad haha.
I used to work in the lawn and garden center at Walmart and I would always load up mulch and different soils and gravels into peoples vehicles. I was loading a truck with bags of marble chips and their little boy decided to help me. I didnt see him walking under me and the bag busted open on the boy. He bled pretty good and my boss had a good laugh.
Gave someone 140 dollars. For no reason, on accident. They brought it back luckily.

Somebody's water spilled once. I didn't see it. Pregnant lady walked by, saw it, pretty sure she slipped on it on purpose. Said if she miscarriages she's suing me. Yes, me, not the store, not the company, me. All I said was, lawl k.
i was trying to fill up the icecream machine when the bag of mix blew up in my face.

Also trying to clean the pop dispenser and i titlted a part which extra pop gets poured into and got all over this hot chick i work with
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Gave someone 140 dollars. For no reason, on accident. They brought it back luckily.

How did you manage that?
Quote by Duval67
I was pumping this woman's gas, and when it finished, I noticed that the car across from her was at 19, and they had asked for 20. I ran over to stop that pump, and the woman drove away. The nozzle was still in her car. The nozzle ripped off the pump, and gas began spraying everywhere.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, You were what?
Quote by B4Dkarma

OWNED

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Quote by Duval67

ROFL
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Well, on my second day of my first job my boss told me to go up the apartment he was renovating (I worked for one of those real estate businesses) and empty the trash bin at the apartment.

When I got there, I found out that there were three apartments (I wasn't sure which was his) and about seven different trash cans. Damn.

Well, I emptied them all. Every single one; I drug them down the stairs, out to the parking lot and about 500 yards to the dumpster.

Finally the boss returns. He opens the door to the apartment which is his and says, "I thought I told you to dump this trash can. What have you been doing?"

Lo and behold, there sat yet ANOTHER trash can. I explained to him the situation and he laughed and informed me that I had just emptied the trash bins of the ENTIRE POPULUS OF THE APARTMENT BUILDING.

For weeks afterward I heard, "Hey....aren't you the kid who emptied my trash??" almost constantly, to which I replied, "Yeah, probably," and always recieved a hearty, "Thanks."
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Duval67
How did you manage that?

I think I didn't look at the cash register right. It has 2 lines. one if the amount they gave me, and the bottom is their change. I think they gave me 140 dollars or so, and I gave them it back, in a different form, like 7 20's lol.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
I think I didn't look at the cash register right. It has 2 lines. one if the amount they gave me, and the bottom is their change. I think they gave me 140 dollars or so, and I gave them it back, in a different form, like 7 20's lol.

Haha.
Awesome.