yah ive been playin the electric guitar for 1 year now and im pretty good at it but i tend to stop for brief moments because i dont know wat song to learn next so i thought ppl here would help me.the kinds of songs i like are BYOB,toxicity,welcome home(C&C),chop suey,decadence(disturbed),fade to black,master of puppets,and those kinds of songs.plus i luv the intro solo to fade to black so if anyone knows any songs that would suit my taste plz post their names.
Expand your musical styles, look into other genre's. IE Blues, jazz, metal, reggae, classical, punk, etc.
learn Welcome Home (Sanitarium) by Metallica. It's a kick ass one to work with for soloing, riffing, and just fun to play
Quote by LesPaulHer0
"in the grand scheme of things, nobody cares"

Gear:
Dean 10K Commemorative Razorback
Ibanez RG 3EX1
BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Fender Acoustic
Marshall MG250DFX
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Full Chorus
try some motley crüe with the solos...the end of the line or broken beat and scarred by metallics...welcome to the jungle
Quote by nasserliverpool
yah ive been playin the electric guitar for 1 year now and im pretty good at it but i tend to stop for brief moments because i dont know wat song to learn next so i thought ppl here would help me.the kinds of songs i like are BYOB,toxicity,welcome home(C&C),chop suey,decadence(disturbed),fade to black,master of puppets,and those kinds of songs.plus i luv the intro solo to fade to black so if anyone knows any songs that would suit my taste plz post their names.

You're never going to make it anywhere with the guitar.

Your drive to play is weak, being based only on songs, and your interest in the music you play is so low that you need to ask people what songs you should learn.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
try learning how to play guitar instead of learning how to play songs.

or if too lazy, then write your own music
It's all about feel
Quote by V.U.K

Your drive to play is weak, being based only on songs, and your interest in the music you play is so low that you need to ask people what songs you should learn.

+1
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Roland Cube 30x
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
LTD Ec-1000
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by V.U.K

Could you please remove that quote from your sig? I never gave you the permission to use it and it being something I said, and clearly a typing error. I feel you are in the wrong to use it.

Thank you.
Ibanez Jem 7V-WH
PRS Custom 24
ESP Ltd EC1000
Quote by V.U.K

-1. some people play for fun. don't be a negative nancy.

like some other people have said; check out some different genres. songs you might hate become kind of fun when you've got the challenge of trying to learn them.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Quote by nasserliverpool

sorry to tell you this but UG will not help you

and listen to some fucking blues or jazz or somthing before we all shit on your head
Quote by StankMcGarnagle
Did you guys ever get lucky and have someone die the day before or of your gig and get to promote yourselves with it? Sweet huh?

you need help.

FRANTIC MASTURBATION
Last edited by poncho-dude at Sep 1, 2009,