Poll: Would you donate your sperm?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you donate your sperm?
Yes
137 65%
No
62 29%
I can't for medical reasons (STD etc)
2 1%
I'm a girl
11 5%
Voters: 212.
Page 1 of 2
Payment-wise, apparently in the UK donors can be paid for their expenses for taking the trip to donate; and in some parts of the US donors receive actual payment.

But the question is, would you put your little soldiers in the barracks?
I thought in the U.K. it wasn't anonymous anymore... either way

Probably not. In fact, more than likely not.

EDIT: There's just something I find unsettling about it. I mean, it's basically getting paid to fap, but it seems too good...
Last edited by thewho65 at Aug 31, 2009,
Dude, it's like getting paid to fap, you'd have to be crazy not to.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
...well you need excellent genes and a very high IQ so i wouldnt be qualified.

i considered medical testing once though...they offered £800 a week but didnt say what you had to test.
Yeah; I've got an IQ of 130, so I think I can. Problem is, I think in the U.S., the child or the child's mother can actually demand care and/or money from you..... something like that, i don't remember the details.
I totally would.

Could be a way to pick up ladies, too.
"But its for a good cause!"
I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments.
-Jim Morrison
Quote by Zaphikh
No.

If that goes through and i was that guy, i would visit the hell out of those kids, just to be a dick.
Quote by Zaphikh
No.

if it weren't for this, I would... I mean i'd do it anyway and then getting paid is like, bitchin sweet
Quote by kurtebirdi
if it weren't for this, I would... I mean i'd do it anyway and then getting paid is like, bitchin sweet

it says in 2/3rds of states theres a law where sperm donors cant be forced to pay child support.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
no, because the procedure for me would involve withdrawing it directly from my testicles (vasectomy FTW) I do have some frozen sperm on file somewhere though.

From an ethical standpoint, I wouldn't have a problem with it really.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Bitches nBagels
it says in 2/3rds of states theres a law where sperm donors cant be forced to pay child support.

I hope Wisconsin isn't included in that..... I wonder what their response would be to a 14 year old.
Quote by herby190
I hope Wisconsin isn't included in that..... I wonder what their response would be to a 13 year old.

fix't for me

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Ha i'm the only girl! If I was a guy I probably would, although the idea of having a biological child grow up somewhere would be kinda weird..
Quote by undecided1993
Ha i'm the only girl! If I was a guy I probably would, although the idea of having a biological child grow up somewhere would be kinda weird..

+5872 profile views....... trust me, it will be EXACTLY that number.
nah. I don't think it's wrong or anything. But I just don't like the idea of it going to some woman I don't know to make kids I'll never know.
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
payment plus the chance to overrun the world with little bastards who look like me? sounds like a deal!
I already went to a sperm bank and gave my first sample for testing, to see if it's adequate.

But, I had a wet dream the night before and it says you shouldn't ejaculate for at least 48 hours before :\ Not sure how I'll do

Hopefully find out tomorrow!
My God, it's full of stars!
Youre getting paid to fap. Imagine all the money we'd make if all of the Pit got paid for their sperm. seriously. We'd all be ****ing millionaires by now.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Never, I don't like the thought of my spawn running around without my knowledge. That being said, if my friend who checked it out isn't ****ting me, I couldn't if I wanted to because I don't meet the minimum height requirement.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Yeah, I would. I'm a fairly intelligent person and I have decent genes so I think I could probably qualify.

As long as I can't be held responsible for whatever outcomes materialize then I'd be fine with it. If a 16-year-old is going to show up at my door demanding Easy-Mac and DVR then I'm going to be a bit pissed.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Dreadnought
I already went to a sperm bank and gave my first sample for testing, to see if it's adequate.

But, I had a wet dream the night before and it says you shouldn't ejaculate for at least 48 hours before :\ Not sure how I'll do

Hopefully find out tomorrow!

Seriously? Sweet!

As for me, hell yeah. Why not?
Quote by VoodooChild15
Never, I don't like the thought of my spawn running around without my knowledge. That being said, if my friend who checked it out isn't ****ting me, I couldn't if I wanted to because I don't meet the minimum height requirement.

You have to have pretty good genes, yeah...
Nope. I wouldn't want to have offspring running around out there that I don't know about. Plus, if I ever wanted a kid, I'd want to have it with someone I'm in love with, and raise the child with them.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by fretsonfire74
Seriously? Sweet!

As for me, hell yeah. Why not?

Yeah, I could use the cash, and I like the idea of it. Some people who really want kids can't have them, unfortunately.
Nope I wouldn't do it...mainly because I'm a girl, but even if I wasnt...I still wouldn't do it
actually, i don't know if i'd want to take the time to stop doing drugs just to do this. i'm pretty sure that's an important thing they test for
If I wasn't a girl then maybe, do they have egg banks?...

I wonder if anyone fell for my trap *maniacal laughter*
EDIT: No I wouldn't donate and has anyone else seen the Fresh Prince where Will thinks about donating, I can't risk my kid getting famous.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Last edited by mattman93 at Aug 31, 2009,
"Part of the decision came down because he was so involved with them," Ms. Jacob said yesterday. "It wasn't that he went to the (sperm) bank and that was it. They called him Papa."

The process was very informal -- Ms. Jacob was inseminated at home.

The guy who had to pay child support was not a real sperm donor, didn't go to sperm bank or anything

EDIT: misinterpreted quote. That's outrageous that they're forcing him to pay (even though he died, so I guess he dodged a bullet there)

and to answer question, yes, why the hell not?
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Last edited by namesroverrated at Aug 31, 2009,
Quote by namesroverrated
The guy who had to pay child support was not a real sperm donor, didn't go to sperm bank or anything

Artificial insemination on the black market?

I was wondering why walmart was all out of turkey basters
So all the people voting Yes would want potentially hundreds of your kids running around?
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by Dwight Schrute
So all the people voting Yes would want potentially hundreds of your kids running around?

Yeah, I'm nearly perfect :\
Quote by Dwight Schrute

ewww that made me think of all the potential incest that could happen
Page 1 of 2