Poll: What do ya think of tongue piercings?
Poll Options
View poll results: What do ya think of tongue piercings?
Trashy/Gross
92 46%
Hot/Cool
31 16%
Meh, Don't care
75 38%
Voters: 198.
Page 1 of 3
Quote by WackyGreen420
U don't know me so keep ur damn mouth shut...please

Obvious troll is obv- wait...*looks at profile*

nevermind.
I think it's really wierd when people have their tongue pierced more than once though. I had a friend who had his done in 3 places
Trashy.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
i think it depends on the dude or chick as well. some are hot, some are not so much. but for the most part i personally think its a turn on. just because someone has a piercing dosent mean their easy... but i wish it did.
Sexy on a girl.

As for a guy... I don't know.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

there was a mentally retarded girl in my school last year who had a tongue piercing. she played with it all the time and then tried to touch me...
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Quote by keithmoon15
there was a mentally retarded girl in my school last year who had a tongue piercing. she played with it all the time and then tried to touch me...

somebody sig this. i want to, but i already like my sig.... please do it.

anyways, id say post examples, and we'll have a nice lil debate
I bet you everyone who's voted for trashy has never been with a gurl
enjoi yourself

Quote by Arrived+Dparted

Zeus's beard, I died of laughter
Forget the tounge.

Lip piercings are where it's at.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Meh, there was a girl at my school who had one and did gene simmon faces 24/7 to make sure everybody knew she had it :/
I find all piercings hot.

I think it's a ridicules stereotype that all girls who have them done are sluts, or that it makes guys gay, or whatever the new lie is lol. It's so stupid.

A piece of metal in your flesh does not determine who you are.
Quote by Tire Me.
I find all piercings hot.

I think it's a ridicules stereotype that all girls who have them done or sluts, or that it makes guys gay, or whatever the new lie is lol. It's so stupid.

A piece of metal in your flesh does not determine a person.

But it tells everyone you love giving blow jobs and pleasing people, especially when I don't want to know.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
But it tells everyone you love giving blow jobs and pleasing people, especially when I don't want to know.

Not really, though.......

I mean yes for the most part but not always
enjoi yourself

Quote by Arrived+Dparted

Zeus's beard, I died of laughter
Quote by RinestoneCowboy

I would hope that's sarcastic, because that's the dumb shit I was talking about obvsly.
Quote by WackyGreen420
He makes a valid point

I'm guessing you've never heard of/been to a public school?

On an off note, I think they are kinda trashy. Those and tramp stamps, and/or ***** handles are also trashy/slutty.

Slut.
Last edited by Spartan0671 at Sep 1, 2009,
Quote by piratemetalhead
Meh, there was a girl at my school who had one and did gene simmon faces 24/7 to make sure everybody knew she had it :/

thats really dumb. but on a more important note-i love your sig. Aesop Rock is fantastic!
Quote by Spartan0671
I'm guessing you've never heard of/been to a public school?

On an off note, I think they are kinda trashy. Those and tramp stamps, and/or ***** handles are also trashy/slutty.

Slut.

Well you can say what you want but bashing random people on the internet you know nothing about is really lame. Idc what you think. I'm not a slut, I just started a poll thing cuz I was curious what people would vote for. I like my piercing, it doesn't make me a slut. & frankly you can go **** yourself
Quote by WackyGreen420
I like my piercing, it doesn't make me a slut. & frankly you can go **** yourself

Just as long as you're not doing it for him and supporting the reputation.
trashy on anyone
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
i think its the hot/trashy idiom

like its kinda what i like when i think about a fantasy girl, i want a girl who looks trashy hot, like christian aguilera in the Dirty video (for the record i dont care about your opinion on whether or not you think thats hot, i do, so STFU)

I'm neither pro nor anti tongue ring, but most girls i've seen with them pull off a kind of trashy/hot hybrid

if thats not the case for most of you, that sincerely sucks for you, but tis been the case that i've seen

as for guys, i've only met 3 guys who have them one of which was gay, the other 2 did it for their own reasons, mostly to aid in cunnilingus as it was explained to me
Quote by piratemetalhead
Meh, there was a girl at my school who had one and did gene simmon feces 24/7 to make sure everybody knew she had it :/

thats what i read

i was like "is that a new drug or somthing?"

and i dont like piercings im sick to death of people telling me "i have da pearzing ima difrent and yu dun egsept me far hoo i am becoz yo dunt fink it maks mee luk good"

i hear the same shit every fucking day
Quote by StankMcGarnagle
Did you guys ever get lucky and have someone die the day before or of your gig and get to promote yourselves with it? Sweet huh?

you need help.

FRANTIC MASTURBATION
Last edited by poncho-dude at Sep 1, 2009,
Quote by WackyGreen420
Well you can say what you want but bashing random people on the internet you know nothing about is really lame. Idc what you think. I'm not a slut, I just started a poll thing cuz I was curious what people would vote for. I like my piercing, it doesn't make me a slut. & frankly you can go **** yourself

Wait. Wait. Wait.

You started this thread asking people what they thought and they told you.
If you wanted it to be all sunshine and rainbows, then you shouldn't have started the thread.
Don't get pissy because it's not what you want to hear.

She dreams in color, she dreams in red.

Quote by josh999x
A guy put a dildo on his head and shouted look i'm a unicorn.

Quote by sg255
Patrick was so slang, but Squidward was a boob waffle.
Page 1 of 3