does anyone know what this site is called where it shows you the tabs to a song and plays the song as it scrolls? i found it once looking up a tab and can't find it.

i'm pretty sure its not guitar pro.

and and all help appreciated
You are either referring to Guitar pro or Power tab. Other than that, I have no idea what you are referring to.

I've seen it, it's like a web based guitar pro... I can't remember it tho
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
UG has a scroll option, but it doesn't play the song.
You can call me Aaron.

Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...