--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------0--------------0---------------0--4^--0----------0--4^--0-----------
--------4----4--------4-----4--------5-------------------5------------------------
-----2--------------2--------------3-------------------3----------------------------
--0--------------0-------------------------------------------------------------------

Standard tuning...
Does anyone know what this song is, or what song it sounds like??

^-bend
Quote by Spoonman03
what song?

uhhh, not metallica. I dont think.
the first bit is similar to fade to black though
just give me a fender and let me rip
It is kinda like fade, but when i play it it sounds just like some song, but i can't think of it, thanks a lot though, for your effort to help out!
Only similiar songs I can think of are Planet Caravan by Black Sabbath or Sold My Soul by Zakk Wylde.

Otherwise I got no clue.
i ****ing wrote thats ****!!! give my my riff back!!!!
Quote by StankMcGarnagle
Did you guys ever get lucky and have someone die the day before or of your gig and get to promote yourselves with it? Sweet huh?

you need help.

FRANTIC MASTURBATION
those aren't it either!! Man!! I'm trying to write a song and i started playing that. But i know it's already in a song.. Thanks again for the help!
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Seems like a part from "Welcome Home Sanitarium" by Metallica.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
1. The guy who posted the picture, is an idiot.

2. I found the song.

3. The Crowing- Coheed and Cambria
Quote by Spoonman03
-----------0--------------0---------------0--4^--0----------0--4^--0-----------
--------4----4--------4-----4--------5-------------------5------------------------
-----2--------------2--------------3-------------------3----------------------------
--0--------------0-------------------------------------------------------------------

Standard tuning...
Does anyone know what this song is, or what song it sounds like??

^-bend

play it.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄