But my new demo is definitely one of them. Peep this...you can now download my shizz for FREE. Grab it, burn it, slap it on your mp3 and let the ear candy take over. If you're a fan of the Beatles, The Pixies, Wolfmother, Beck, you might like this.

http://www.reverbnation.com/podey

Just click the button with the down arrow on the song(s) you jive and it's yours. And if you feel like it, tell me how I'm doing.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins
Last edited by Podey at Sep 1, 2009,
Thanks, fellas.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins
Really diggin the sound. I really like Crown Royal. Way better than most of the **** on the radio. Good recording quality.
Last edited by RockAddict311 at Sep 2, 2009,
Quote by i_don't_know
I like it. A lot. What bitrate are the downloads set at?

The bit rates for all the tracks are 192 kbps
Apparently I'm number 2502 in a list of 30259 different registered "alternative" artists on the site of reverbnation.com. I would absolutely love it if you all could help me out a bit with slicing a bit deeper into the ranks. All you have to do is just listen to my tunes, download them, and maybe even spread the word to a friend or two and have them check out my stuff as well.
wow really high quality recordings. really liking your sound and now it is on my ipod! keep promoting it and im guessing you'll get big. if you have some time could check out my song and tell me what you think also. thanks! http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1194323
R.I.P Jerry Garcia (1945)-(1995)

In the winter of '65 we were hungry, just barely alive.

Confederate
Thanks for the comment, it was flattering . As for the link you provided, it doesn't work for some reason
Hey guys, just bumping to say that I've included a new free downloadable track titled "Glow". It's unfinished but seeing as how I will be away from my recording equipment for some time I figured I'd just throw it out there anyway. Stay classy.